Lincoln at Giles Co

CatDaddy1

23 minutes ago, Lcvol said:

Maybe you don't know as much as you think you do you picked 2 games and was wrong on both of them go back to the kids table in 1a. 

You are correct. I was wrong about LC and Fayetteville games. I did say #12 is all LC has and I heard he was the star last night. Say what you want about the kids table at 1A but I am content to be there because that’s where our enrollment puts us. As for LC, your enrollment puts you in 5A where you simply don’t have the talent to matter anymore. Not trying to be mean. That is just facts. How many winning seasons have you had in the last 10 years? How many playoff games have you won in 10 years? How many games did you win last year? How many points did you average last year? Enjoy this win. I would imagine beating a team from 3A will be one of the highlights of LCs season. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lcvol said:

Maybe you don't know as much as you think you do you picked 2 games and was wrong on both of them go back to the kids table in 1a. 

3 hours ago, Richmond30 said:

You are correct. I was wrong about LC and Fayetteville games. I did say #12 is all LC has and I heard he was the star last night. Say what you want about the kids table at 1A but I am content to be there because that’s where our enrollment puts us. As for LC, your enrollment puts you in 5A where you simply don’t have the talent to matter anymore. Not trying to be mean. That is just facts. How many winning seasons have you had in the last 10 years? How many playoff games have you won in 10 years? How many games did you win last year? How many points did you average last year? Enjoy this win. I would imagine beating a team from 3A will be one of the highlights of LCs season. 

You must be busy so I will give you the answers. 

Winning seasons in the last 10 years: 2 (2013 and 15)

Playoff wins in the last 10 years: 0

Wins last year: 2

PPG last year: 10.9 (more than I thought)

Just curious since you appear to be in the know, what do you predict LCs record to be this year? How deep do you think y’all will go in the playoffs?

4 hours ago, Lcvol said:

Glad you took the time to look those up You sound  like a ###### boy only thing city is known for is cheating you can talk all that #### but in the end yal have nothing no matter what we have 3 state titles and yal are playing nobodys and still have to cheat 

I realize you are not happy with what the LC football program has turned into. Unfortunately, saying mean things about the school at “the kids table” down the street isn’t going to fix that. It’s also not a good look for LC. I went to high school at LC and really enjoyed it. What turned me away from there is how a large number of adults started acting like children when Fayetteville City decided to expand their system to include a high school. I have heard many adults from LC say extremely racist and untrue things about kids they don’t even know. It is a sad thing to see these grown people who are supposed to be role models behave this way. That is why I no longer pull for LC. Enjoy those titles from 82 and the early 90s. In the meantime, we are going to work on getting some in the future.