Walker Valley @ Bradley Rivalry Week

DaBears1965

Bradley's offense is good. Freshman Jackson Wilson may be the best player on the team. Of course Hall. Both Hall and Wilson are players. Wilson will have tons of offers. Needs to bulk up. The defense once again needs tons of help. Walker Valley should have never had that much time left on the clock for the final drive. Bad clock management on our last TD drive. Just hope our 2nd string QB will be ok after  he went out. 

Edited by DaBears1976

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, justheretocauseproblems said:

Bradley is atrocious. Oline is bad, dline is worse, Hall is the only play maker, coaching is suspect. We lost by a field goal. A FIELD GOAL!!!! This reminds me of how bad we were Back in ‘04,05,06!!!! :oops:

Thought Hall wasn't any good to you? We have several playmakers. Including Wilson. I haven't seen a freshman RB like that before. He actually won the game for us. D-line is good. I just don't think we should be playing a 3-4 tho or whatever that is we play. Big hefty boys on that DL. Coaches did pretty good. They made good calls or plays. Only bad thing they did was the poor clock management at the end. Should have held on to the ball longer and let time click down before snapping. Other than that, it was good coaching. Just players didn't perform well. Can't be blamed on coaches. 

50 minutes ago, DaBears1976 said:

Thought Hall wasn't any good to you? We have several playmakers. Including Wilson. I haven't seen a freshman RB like that before. He actually won the game for us. D-line is good. I just don't think we should be playing a 3-4 tho or whatever that is we play. Big hefty boys on that DL. Coaches did pretty good. They made good calls or plays. Only bad thing they did was the poor clock management at the end. Should have held on to the ball longer and let time click down before snapping. Other than that, it was good coaching. Just players didn't perform well. Can't be blamed on coaches. 

Where I blame coaches is the offensive play calling and the defensive scheme. All four linebackers were three yds off the ball almost in a 3-3 stack and the offense never took a shot. JAVON IS FAST! USE HIM! 

The main factors in this game were heat, humidity and depth. WV blistered Central until fatigue set in around  6 minutes left in the second qtr. You could see it by the wv players body language. They were exhausted. That’s part of the game though. Akins has his players( and now community) buying in. So proud of the progress being made.

Edited by Rockytopmojo7

59 minutes ago, Rockytopmojo7 said:

The main factors in this game were heat, humidity and depth. WV blistered Central until fatigue set in around  6 minutes left in the second qtr. You could see it by the wv players body language. They were exhausted. That’s part of the game though. Akins has his players( and now community) buying in. So proud of the progress being made.

Denton is a player. He was all over the field. Of course the QB matured a lot from last year. WV is a surprising team for sure. 

On 8/25/2020 at 9:35 PM, TnBear said:

Foody- Western Illinois, Holy Cross, Dayton, Butler

White- Tusculum, Bethel, Butler

Purcell- Army, VMI, Furman, Wofford, Morehead State, Georgetown

Nussbaum- Mount Saint Joseph, Rhodes

Nesbitt- Cumberland, Dayton, Bluefield, Olivet, Trine,  Mount St Joseph, Emory and Henry, Arkansas Tech

Coffey- Birmingham Southern,  Kenyon, Carthage, Monmouth, Saint John's, Kalamazoo, Rochester, Mt Saint Joseph

Having all of those studs sure isn't helping them much. :roflol:

• 2 weeks later...