Cornersville vs Eagleville

DAWG94

4 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

cornersville, in one of the more baffling things you will see, goes for it on 4th down inside their 5 yard line, they dont get it and eagleville has it first and goal from cvilles 6

Funny! It was a punt that wasn’t protected well so the punter took off with it!!! Stop judging because Chapel Hill can’t have Randolph. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

another big run play. TD cornersville. announcer delivers a crafty "GIVE. HIM. SIX."

seems like ive heard that before somewhere

This eagleville D has issues. Forrest should be able to do some damage. i think offensively they will be a lesser portland. Forrest has a chance to get back on track. 

28-13 Cornersville. 3rd quarter wrapping up  

I don’t understand your need to be so critical on the bulldogs announcer,he does a great job the kid loves cornersville and gives his all for this town! You are worse then a woman going through Menopause,if you want to talk football than talk football leave all the stupid remarks out of it. In case you didn’t know not everything is bigger and better in Chapel Hill,believe me I know!!

10 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

then throw it out of the end zone and take the safety. 

Doesn’t make much sense to what you said about the coach making a bad call? But can you please stop being mad that cornersville has done more the past 4 years than what chapel hill has done your whole life time. 

Forrest head to head vs Cornersville, there's been no rivalry. Forrest has won every game. 

Its great that the announcer loves the program. He's terrible at it. Should he play QB also cos he loves the program?  Kick PATs? Be a fan and cheer. Don't ruin the experience for paying customers by doing something you have zero ability or qualifications for.  It's also not the announcers role to exhort the fans to yell on 3rd down. Come to Forrest to hear a real announcer. Best in the state. Does his job. Doesnt try to be a personality. Ask anyone that has played there. 

1 minute ago, Howdy said:

Doesn’t make much sense to what you said about the coach making a bad call? But can you please stop being mad that cornersville has done more the past 4 years than what chapel hill has done your whole life time. 

I have nothing against cornersville. I'm not mad at all. they choked away two gold balls and thats great. you're bridesmaids. awesome. congrats. and you've never beaten us head to head a single time. cool.   

Just now, GeneralForrest said:

I have nothing against cornersville. I'm not mad at all. they choked away two gold balls and thats great. you're bridesmaids. awesome. congrats. and you've never beaten us head to head a single time. cool.   

Two more silver balls than what chapel hill has produced. Only time chapel hill will schedule is for a scrimmage or JV game (that we beat y’all on everytime)

1 minute ago, GeneralForrest said:

Forrest head to head vs Cornersville, there's been no rivalry. Forrest has won every game. 

Its great that the announcer loves the program. He's terrible at it. Should he play QB also cos he loves the program?  Kick PATs? Be a fan and cheer. Don't ruin the experience for paying customers by doing something you have zero ability or qualifications for.  It's also not the announcers role to exhort the fans to yell on 3rd down. Come to Forrest to hear a real announcer. Best in the state. Does his job. Doesnt try to be a personality. Ask anyone that has played there. 

Believe me bud I know I know all to well! Might surprise you!! SMALL TOWN BIG DREAMS is what cornersville is about, Chapel Hill use to be like that now it’s full of folks who have a little money and want to be someone but are too broke to live in Spring Hill or Franklin yeah yeah yeah everything’s NOT better in chapel hill wake up buddy! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

I guess we’ll see Monday when cornersville plays chapel hill in JV!

14 hours ago, dawgswin said:

We didn’t avoid y’all last???. Like I said since 2016 we would be 4-0 against y’all.. SCHEDULE US!!! We will play , and beat y’all. If not sit behind your keyboard and keep talking. 

Please talk to your coaches and administration. Cornersville has in fact refused to schedule Forrest the last two times schedules were made.  We missed some potential great ball games over the last 4 years. The best teams in both school’s histories could have been involved. It would make a great game 1 of the 2021 season. 

11 hours ago, Howdy said:

I guess we’ll see Monday when cornersville plays chapel hill in JV!

Only scheduling us in JV - smart move. We’ll bring our 9th graders down there. Most of the sophomores play with varsity. Get the champagne ready!

13 hours ago, ddaddy said:

Made the trip and saw two well coached teams. I will be very disappointed if LC doesn’t handle EV fairly comfortably. No disrespect intended.

Their best player didn’t play. If #44 is in there it takes tons of pressure off of #4.

But right now Lewis/ Summertown winner is the team to beat in Region 5. 

Good physical win for CHS. Good luck in Region play. 

Edited by Salem