Upperman @ DeKalb Co.

fritos4dayss

1 minute ago, crow said:

Is the Upperman QB the same as last year or did that one grade?

He graduated.  They're actually playing two, a SR and a JR.  Both have their strengths and there hasn't been enough separation to stick with one.  I kinda like how they're being used though.  They may eventually settle on one, but I believe they can win with two.

17 minutes ago, Mommabee said:

McCallister is at Tennessee Tech now. Big shoes to fill. 

14 minutes ago, VictoryFormation said:

He graduated.  They're actually playing two, a SR and a JR.  Both have their strengths and there hasn't been enough separation to stick with one.  I kinda like how they're being used though.  They may eventually settle on one, but I believe they can win with two.

He was an outstanding athlete. I enjoyed watching him play. I believe probably the best QB we played last year and we saw some good ones. He makes 3 that I’m aware of that are now at division 1 schools! Best wishes to him. We’re running a two QB system also. Ours are a bit younger. One is a freshman and the other a sophomore who missed most of last year to injury so we’re very inexperienced there. Looking forward to playing y’all again this year. Hopefully I’ll enjoy this years outcome a little more though lol. 

Edited by crow
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, crow said:

He was an outstanding athlete. I enjoyed watching him play. I believe probably the best QB we played last year. Best wishes to him. We’re running a two QB system also. Ours are a bit younger. One is a freshman and the other a sophomore who missed most of last year to injury so we’re very inexperienced there. Looking forward to playing y’all again this year. Hopefully I’ll enjoy this years outcome a little more though lol. 

Tough to replace a Mr. Football finalist, even tougher without any off season.  Are you guys looking for one to step and be "the man", or is it a two QB system by design? Pretty sure the Indians still make their bones on defense anyways.  Been that way at least since I lived there 20+ years ago.

26 minutes ago, VictoryFormation said:

Tough to replace a Mr. Football finalist, even tougher without any off season.  Are you guys looking for one to step and be "the man", or is it a two QB system by design? Pretty sure the Indians still make their bones on defense anyways.  Been that way at least since I lived there 20+ years ago.

No they’re looking for one to win the job.