Region Title? TC vs Watertown

tcjacket13

55 minutes ago, biggest said:

I don't even know h20 lol. I'm not into the butt buddies but if you are I support you. 

Dang biggest you own purple tiger fan is on you and H20 man.The TC posters didn't come at you both this hard. No doubt he has just been here for the  glory years he was not here for all of the deep valley years. Webster and Hackett along with the athletes the last 10 are the  reason H2o is on the mountain. PiddyDafull was wrong about you and H2O man you 2 used to be butt buddies but 2020 made you both social distance . 

Edited by diesel28

19 minutes ago, diesel28 said:

Dang biggest you own purple tiger fan is on you and H20 man.The TC posters didn't come at you both this hard. No doubt he has just been here for the  glory years he was not here for all of the deep valley years. Webster and Hackett along with the athletes the last 10 are the  reason H2o is on the mountain. PiddyDafull was wrong about you and H2O man you 2 used to be butt buddies but 2020 made you both social distance . 

I was guilty by association. 

3 hours ago, PiddyDaFull said:

1. Dude it was a trick play that worked for a big gain. Obviously he probably didn’t want to call the timeout but I guess They felt that they needed to run the play correctly.

2. Sometimes you have to trust your guys to make the play. It was an okay call that should’ve worked if ran correctly.

4. I understand your point and I agree our defense had been performing well all night. But to say it was a bad call when if Malone would’ve caught it he would’ve had the first and more is laughable. The conversion on that fourth would’ve most likely sealed the game too. 

Let’s just make H2oman our head coach he has the big time decision making ability that all the 8 coaches on the sideline don’t!! And I’m not defending Webster but the whole staff because for some reason since you’re the only guy who comments regularly you think you know some knowledge of Watertown football that everyone else doesn’t.

If we make the plays we win 28-7. Tc is not very good this year. We are more talented and believe it or not our line controlled the trenches. 
Trousdale will not make it past Bledsoe unless those boys that are injured are big time players. 

I agree we should have won that game by a bunch, but again there were times and I’m not talking about play calling ( other than the stretch play) where his decisions  to go for it, when and when not to call timeout ( he is the head coach / the other 8 are assistants) were questionable at best.

Edited by H2Oman

2 hours ago, diesel28 said:

H2Oman has been around H2O football for 50+ years I will give him that. He has seen a ton of butt kickings and traveled alot of miles. 

I don’t understand why this cat is so salty... maybe he was the one in charge of watching the clock during the field goal????

As for his redundant chatter acting like I continuously bash the coaches... He must not read a lot of my comments. I usually only come out to troll TC fans!!

You’re right... he must’ve jumped on this bandwagon here recently!

I try not to be rough on fellow H2O posters, but some of his comments are pitiful... maybe that’s what he was trying to spell when he made his screen name, but the poor guy just doesn’t know how to spell...Spellcheck can only go so far!!

Edited by H2Oman

10 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I don’t understand why this cat is so salty... maybe he was the one in charge of watching the clock during the field goal????

As for his redundant chatter acting like I continuously bash the coaches... He must not read a lot of my comments. I usually only come out to troll TC fans!!

You’re right... he must’ve jumped on this bandwagon here recently!

I try not to be rough on fellow H2O posters, but some of his comments are pitiful... maybe that’s what he was trying to spell when made his screen name, but the poor guy just doesn’t know how to spell! 

He seems to be on the staff!  I do have 1 complaint though.  Watertown needs to let the coaches coach as in Webster, Hackett ect. They also need run the non coaches off the sideline. Alot of unnecessary commotion on the sideline. So is he a coach ? This is all I'm going  say I'm Watertown through and through.  You cant play around with tc. As bad as they was. I believe they had 3 of those 7 first downs on the last drive.  Q saved Watertown because dude was beat on the final play but q recognized it. I say all that to say this you got  put them away. Because come 3rd round you don't  want  them to have the  ball driving with a chance to win.

Edited by biggest

1 minute ago, biggest said:

He seems to be on the staff!  I do have 1 complaint though.  Watertown needs to let the coaches coach as in Webster, Hackett ect. They also need run the wanna b's off the sideline. Alot of unnecessary commotion on the sideline. So is he a coach or a wannabe? This is all I'm going  say I'm Watertown through and through.  You cant play around with tc. As bad as they was. I believe they had 3 of those 7 first downs on the last drive.  Q saved Watertown because dude was beat on the final play but q recognized it. 

I’m with you man... so be it...  

21 minutes ago, biggest said:

He seems to be on the staff!  I do have 1 complaint though.  Watertown needs to let the coaches coach as in Webster, Hackett ect. They also need run the wanna b's off the sideline. Alot of unnecessary commotion on the sideline. So is he a coach or a wannabe? This is all I'm going  say I'm Watertown through and through.  You cant play around with tc. As bad as they was. I believe they had 3 of those 7 first downs on the last drive.  Q saved Watertown because dude was beat on the final play but q recognized it. I say all that to say this you got  put them away. Because come 3rd round you don't  want  them to have the  ball driving with a chance to win.

Watched the end of the game and if the TC puts a little more touch on the ball then we lose... no matter what 7 does there. As much  as we out  played them we are still lucky to escape with a W! 

If they scored there how big would’ve that timeout we wasted been!

Either way a win is a win.. on to Dekalb County!

17 hours ago, PiddyDaFull said:

H2oman u made this entirely too easy. I’m not saying a great game was even called but cmon man.

1. Coach obviously called a timeout because it was 4th and 2 and they saw something different that they liked. We got a big gain on a 4th and 2. Find something else to complain about please.

2. Dude the stretch play was litteraly there all night. I was on the end zone and Cason could’ve walked right in if he had cutback instead he outran his blockers. You’re an idiot!

3. If Malone would’ve caught that post in the end zone we wouldn’t have even had to worry about the kick from a freshmen. I actually agree a timeout should’ve been called or we should’ve just went for it after he got pushed back.

4. Man you are making stuff up. It was 4th and 2 And Malone had a screen hit him right in the hands. 

Everyone on here from both teams gives play calling way too much credit. I’ve seen bad calls have huge gains and great play calls go for nothing. You can work on a play all week and have every kid watch film 5 times but when it comes to Friday nights they are still teenagers who make mistakes. If one receiver doesn’t hold his block or a lineman gets beat off the ball a great play call becomes nothing. Pull your head out from whatever hole it’s in because we were inside the 5 twice and the center no snapped it and bounced one off his butt.

Ok this isn't a  knock on the  play call or coaches.  But I went and watched the  stretch play 20 times and there is no cutback. Maybe you need some glasses?It's on youtube post pictures of  cutback lane for a walk in td. Come on coach hudl teach us! Show off that expertise and knowledge. 

Edited by biggest

17 hours ago, PiddyDaFull said:

H2oman u made this entirely too easy. I’m not saying a great game was even called but cmon man.

1. Coach obviously called a timeout because it was 4th and 2 and they saw something different that they liked. We got a big gain on a 4th and 2. Find something else to complain about please.

2. Dude the stretch play was litteraly there all night. I was on the end zone and Cason could’ve walked right in if he had cutback instead he outran his blockers. You’re an idiot!

3. If Malone would’ve caught that post in the end zone we wouldn’t have even had to worry about the kick from a freshmen. I actually agree a timeout should’ve been called or we should’ve just went for it after he got pushed back.

4. Man you are making stuff up. It was 4th and 2 And Malone had a screen hit him right in the hands. 

Everyone on here from both teams gives play calling way too much credit. I’ve seen bad calls have huge gains and great play calls go for nothing. You can work on a play all week and have every kid watch film 5 times but when it comes to Friday nights they are still teenagers who make mistakes. If one receiver doesn’t hold his block or a lineman gets beat off the ball a great play call becomes nothing. Pull your head out from whatever hole it’s in because we were inside the 5 twice and the center no snapped it and bounced one off his butt.

You also said you were  watching form the endzone? You was 130yards away! So you telling me you seen a cutback lane for a walk in  td  from  130 yards away?  Nobody was in the other end zone.  Coach hudl upload that cutback lane frame by frame...

Edited by biggest