Good Officiating

ddaddy

I have been guilty of complaining about miscalls and bad officiating before because I believe that a spade is a spade. So when I see good officiating I have to brag. The crews that Lewis Co had in the first 2 games was really top notch officials. The Officiating at Parsons was very good and it would be very hard to question their professionalism. Each team had 8 penalties so it wasn't like nothing was called. At home against Cheatham I felt the same thing from a different crew. In that game the penalties was 6 and 7 and there were a few was hard to swallow, but I believe was fair.  So I say GOOD JOB men in the stripes. :thumb:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ddaddy said:

I have been guilty of complaining about miscalls and bad officiating before because I believe that a spade is a spade. So when I see good officiating I have to brag. The crews that Lewis Co had in the first 2 games was really top notch officials. The Officiating at Parsons was very good and it would be very hard to question their professionalism. Each team had 8 penalties so it wasn't like nothing was called. At home against Cheatham I felt the same thing from a different crew. In that game the penalties was 6 and 7 and there were a few was hard to swallow, but I believe was fair.  So I say GOOD JOB men in the stripes. :thumb:

It is hard to find those officials that actually take their jobs serious.  Glad you all had "knowledgeable" officials.  I know that it is still early in the season and it takes some officials to get "season ready" after a couple of weeks but still they should have a clue of what is going.  

Also something else to consider. The officials are walking up to Friday night games with ZERO prep work this year. No clinics. No 7 on 7 passing league. No scrimmages. No middle school or JV games. You've got officials coming into these first few games this year literally setting foot on a football field for the first time since last November.

Edited by crazzyness
  • Like 1