Week 3 Bearden @ D-B

TribalEmpire

4 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Well I'm not seeing a top 5 team here tonight. Offense looks average. The defense started out good but Bearden dropped kicked them all the way down the field that last series. DB got lucky on that flag  that brought the Bearden TD back. I think Bearden has the momentum coming out at half time.

I wasn't paying attention to who was in  on that last drive.They may have been using some depth .Other then that drive it was a solid defensive showing.The Tribe needs to drive it right down the field and set up the kill.I hate letting teams hang around.

2 minutes ago, BatmanDB said:

I wasn't paying attention to who was in  on that last drive.They may have been using some depth .Other then that drive it was a solid defensive showing.The Tribe needs to drive it right down the field and set up the kill.I hate letting teams hang around.

Yeah, Christian's not happy.

8 hours ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Good win for the Tribe tonight.  In the end I got pretty close on my score prediction of 42-14.  3-0 overall, but more importantly 1-0 in the region.  Time to rest up, stay away from COVID and then head back down to Knoxville in two weeks for Hardin Valley, which should be an easy win.  Roll Tribe Roll!

The million dollar question for every program is if they can keep clear of covid this year.At any moment it could go through a school like wild fire.One year DB played their best game of the year and the flu bug hit them afterwards.The next week they  fell hard .last night was a very solid win that will still give the team a few things to work on.I know those darn penalties are preached every week and the guys need to be more disciplined and aware of what it could cost the team.One year, a penalty 30 yards behind the play on a touchdown cost DB very important points.The young man was wide open on every play during practice or during the games ,sometimes he got a tad to aggressive .One of my all time favorite DB players and I wouldn't have changed a thing about him except he  just needed to be a little more sneaky when he got into it with the other team.