Week 4 - Oak Ridge @ Farragut

CardinalGrey

Man forget about west! We know west will be west! We need to worry about us right now! I’m pissed about this L, but hats to Farragut you owned us! You owned us anyway you wanted to! Balanced and more so catching tough catches with your hands (no gloves)! Again it’s my opinion oak ridge needs a makeover In coaches! I’ve been said it and somebody else above has said it before as well! It’s no way you keep 17 (soph) at safety the entire game getting destroyed! 15 got destroyed as well!  Offensively we are better than we present! Line isn’t that strong and aggressive but passes they held up 77% to me! Gibbons needs to work on throwing motions! Throws a lot of wimpy (off balance) throws! I don’t like his decision making one bit! Stewart is killing and he’s forcing the ball to 17 who had an awful game late sub in on offense! Cole 23 subbed in one play at receiver and he goes to him that exact play! He showed 0 effort probably cause didn’t expect it! I also don’t respect having Stewart and Heyward (Brandon) as stationary outside receivers ONLY! It limits you! They need to move around like 20 did for Farragut! If you have a match up problem you exploit it like Farragut did! We have athletes offensively to have match up problems with every team we face! Powell receivers aren’t better than our receivers across the board. (My comparison) they just have a better qb and a coach who knows how to use them! Study the game and watch everything.. rant over 

8 minutes ago, TnBear said:

Farragut is loaded with fundamentally sound players . I just think West is that good and that fast. 

You’re right. Their wideouts run very precise routes. I was impressed with their offense. I know I’ve been down on our D, but that’s a very good offense. They made our guys look extremely bad tonight, especially in pass defense. I didn’t give the Farragut O enough credit, but they are fantastic. 

Edited by SweetScience

52 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

92, the DB game could’ve been much worse. They had a lot of bad penalties that stalled drives or they would’ve put up at least 35 or so on us. Hey, it is what it is. I honestly thought we’d be a lot better than we are. We still might end up being a good team by season’s end, but what I saw tonight was one of the worst defensive performances I’ve seen in a long time from OR. Guys were open all night, and our coaches got out schemed and out coached so bad, that it isn’t even funny. They never made any adjustments with our charmin soft pass coverage. Farragut whipped us badly. All credit goes to them. Out coached and thoroughly outplayed.

No lies detected! FACTS!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Man forget about west! We know west will be west! We need to worry about us right now! I’m pissed about this L, but hats to Farragut you owned us! You owned us anyway you wanted to! Balanced and more so catching tough catches with your hands (no gloves)! Again it’s my opinion oak ridge needs a makeover In coaches! I’ve been said it and somebody else above has said it before as well! It’s no way you keep 17 (soph) at safety the entire game getting destroyed! 15 got destroyed as well!  Offensively we are better than we present! Line isn’t that strong and aggressive but passes they held up 77% to me! Gibbons needs to work on throwing motions! Throws a lot of wimpy (off balance) throws! I don’t like his decision making one bit! Stewart is killing and he’s forcing the ball to 17 who had an awful game late sub in on offense! Cole 23 subbed in one play at receiver and he goes to him that exact play! He showed 0 effort probably cause didn’t expect it! I also don’t respect having Stewart and Heyward (Brandon) as stationary outside receivers ONLY! It limits you! They need to move around like 20 did for Farragut! If you have a match up problem you exploit it like Farragut did! We have athletes offensively to have match up problems with every team we face! Powell receivers aren’t better than our receivers across the board. (My comparison) they just have a better qb and a coach who knows how to use them! Study the game and watch everything.. rant over 

Man, God bless #17, I know he’s only a sophomore and will get better, but Farragut exploited the heck out of him. I blame our coaches for never adjusting more than I blame that kid. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

I have to disagree. Redmond is a Power 5 lock and Foust isn't far behind. The Green kid a stud as well that will play on Saturday. No way OR receivers match up to that. 

31 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Well, I wasn't quite expecting this... Oak Ridge folks, how do you think Farragut and D-B will go after seeing both?

The DB defense is too good to allow them to do what they did tonight.I would pick DB by double digits just because of the o and DLine.DB is good at running the ball and stopping the run which is 75% of what matters in high school.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TnBear said:

I have to disagree. Redmond is a Power 5 lock and Foust isn't far behind. The Green kid a stud as well that will play on Saturday. No way OR receivers match up to that. 

I know who they are lol. That offer stuff don’t mean anything to me right now! If Potts was qb with Heyward, Stewart, turner, Heyward, Jubrice, and 17 they’d all have crazy things! I said across the board I ain’t going by offers.. Heyward will be a power 5 lock if no injuries!