Waverly travels to Fairview

vandyfan1

41 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Fairway is usually a Top 10 3A program who i believe has made it to state semis a couple times 

Top notch program. I think they very well could smoke us. They are a type of team that will come out from the start and slap you right in the face and then look at you like do something! Waverly usually plays them pretty tough tho. Very excited about this game it will make us better either way it turns out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, WarrJack said:

I think this game boils down to this.  Can the Jackets contain Dooley and the scramble capability?  Can the Tigers contain the run game of the Jackets?  Dooley can pass but I think more times than not he will be scrambling.  Watch for the big turnover because its coming.  Jackets pull away in second half.  32-14. I'm headed to East Tennessee to watch Maryville and Alcoa.

I’m picking Maryville. That should be a awesome game 

2A Forrest played 4A (now 5A) Page for 4 straight years, home and home, 2013-2016

At Page 2013.       Page 27-24
At Forrest 2014.   Page 23-22
At Forrest 2015,   Page 14-12
At Page 2016,       Forrest 21-14

• Total points were Forrest 79, Page 78.
  • Page was a 4A playoff team all 4 of those years
  • Those out of Region games against higher classified opponents can be amazing. 
  • Forrest went 1-3 in those games and got a ton of kids hurt. 

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Yeah, I read about their spring blue/gray scrimmage after I typed that.   Sounds like a real mess over there.  I just hate that for 'em.  Haw
    • Maybe OR will be, but Farragut, nah, I don’t think anybody realizes how much of a bad situation that program is in currently. I’m sure they will build out of it, but the next 3 to 4 years are going to be a long climb up.
    • Thats one of the problems of having an 8-team region. A team could make it in any other region, but the numbers work against them in this one. 
    • 1A: Brayden Baker - Eagleville Rylan Collins - Lookout Valley Luke Treece - Coalfield   2A: Carter Daniel - Loretto Gray Eubanks - Huntingdon Trevan Myers - Pigeon Forge   3A: Gabe Eddington - Montgomery Central Carson Parrott - Livingston Academy Jaxon Walker - Loudon   4A: Eli Evans - Farragut Andrew Hill - Central  Brady Scott - Sevier County   Division II-A: Wesley Alig - CAK Cooper Jones - Boyd Buchanan Gunner Skelton - Columbia Academy   Division II-AA Brock Beddingfield - CPA Dominic Monaco - Brentwood Academy Tomas Valincius - Baylor
    • MTD (Stanley Black and Decker) and UTM are the only thing keeping Westview's numbers up. Are school enrollments dropping in those listed schools too or just athletic rosters?