3. McKenzie

4. Lewis

5. WaterTown

6. Tyner

7. Trousdale

8. Bledsoe

9. Marion

10. Onieda

It's week 3 and it's just a opinion so far, so please no butt hurt......

This seems close to my rankings but I don't know if you could rank Mckenzie that high.  They were aided by several bad calls and no calls.  A good called game and that score could have easily been 56-28.  I believe Mckenzie may have scored 28 w/o fumbles.  But that is part of the game.  We turned the ball over which gave them a td going into the half.  We had 2 ridiculous tds called back.  We also had a fumble recovery in the red zone that was signaled down.  I do believe the Rebels will be a hard out in the playoffs.  But if both teams are healthy and meet again at the palace, and good neutral referees, the outcome won't be close at all.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

This seems close to my rankings but I don't know if you could rank Mckenzie that high.  They were aided by several bad calls and no calls.  A good called game and that score could have easily been 56-28.  I believe Mckenzie may have scored 28 w/o fumbles.  But that is part of the game.  We turned the ball over which gave them a td going into the half.  We had 2 ridiculous tds called back.  We also had a fumble recovery in the red zone that was signaled down.  I do believe the Rebels will be a hard out in the playoffs.  But if both teams are healthy and meet again at the palace, and good neutral referees, the outcome won't be close at all.

The Doctor has spoken! 

Just now, Goldenpride said:

The Doctor has spoken! 

That was a classic bad ref exhibition.  Those guys were proving that they were in charge after coach Jacobs lost it.  Oh yeah, our fans lost it too.  Just the worst called game I have ever seen.  Hey ref, at least cover up your shame with a few make up calls.  I hope they are reading this. How can you be this disloyal to your craft.  Those guys should not accepted any pay after such trash.  But under the table will change ones outlook.  Just saying.  

9 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

That was a classic bad ref exhibition.  Those guys were proving that they were in charge after coach Jacobs lost it.  Oh yeah, our fans lost it too.  Just the worst called game I have ever seen.  Hey ref, at least cover up your shame with a few make up calls.  I hope they are reading this. How can you be this disloyal to your craft.  Those guys should not accepted any pay after such trash.  But under the table will change ones outlook.  Just saying.  

I agree. Many of times I seen flags thrown when the play first started for holding, I seen a block in the back call when out guy didn’t even touch the kid. I don’t like saying when you go somewhere you’ll get bad calls, but every time I’ve been to McKenzie it’s always have been called not in favor for us. Looking bad at it I believe we had like 8 penalties to their 2, and in the last couple years I can’t remember of a game where we had 5 holding calls. That doesn’t take away from McKenzie though, they have a fine football team

Edited by Goldenpride

6 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I agree. Many of times I seen flags thrown when the play first started for holding, I seen a black in the back call when out guy didn’t even touch the kid. I don’t like saying when you go somewhere you’ll get bad calls, but every time I’ve been to McKenzie it’s always have been called not in favor for us. Looking bad at it I believe we had like 8 penalties to their 2

Our penalties were drive stoppers and points taking.  But you are right.  The worse called games I've witnessed have been in Mckenzie.  When people complain about refs after a win, you can take that validation to the bank.  Those guys were not bad referees, they were DISHONEST referees.  I could not sleep at night if I knew I intentionally made a bad call.  It's ashame these kids had to experience this but there are bigger fish to fry in this life.  Too bad we can't fry a 2 legged stripped bass. lol

Edited by Golddoctor

1 minute ago, Golddoctor said:

Our penalties were drive stoppers and points taking.  But you are right.  The worse called games I've witnessed have been in Mckenzie.  When people complain about refs after a win, you can take that validation to the bank.  Those guys were not bad referees, they were DISHONEST referees.  I could not sleep at night if I knew I intentionally made a bad call.  It's ashame these kids had to experience this but there are bigger fish to fry in this life.  Too bad we can't fry a 2 legged stripped bass. lol

My apologies I meant * block in the back* you’re right I’ve never seen a clean game called there. I hate that there are guys that call the games and are very bad for the kids sake, not just here anywhere that there is football. maybe we could take em to our friends in Lake County to boyettes lol

Just now, Goldenpride said:

My apologies I meant * block in the back* you’re right I’ve never seen a clean game called there. I hate that there are guys that call the games and are very bad for the kids sake, not just here anywhere that there is football. maybe we could take em to our friends in Lake County to boyettes lol

Maybe we jus pray for them.  It's obvious they need Jesus.  Football Jesus. lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Maybe we jus pray for them.  It's obvious they need Jesus.  Football Jesus. lol

Football Jesus ????HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

I thought we beat him week 1 at Milan,oh wait that's clipboard Jesus. The call that killed me was giving the Rebs the first down on forward progress when the kid ran backward while no one was touching him talked for a 8 yard lost but given a 6 yard gain!!! Oh and the call that got them in the Endzone,Tide was talking to much, like OMG he called him a name !!!! It's football not Pansey Play Time !!!!!! I did so enjoy the "hey Tide you gonna kick a field goal loud fellar! Wonder how he slept! And oh yes I loudly gave him my opinion rest of the night !!!! To the Refs hope those Chick File A sammichs was worth your soul,,, You goin to Hades for that game ,mwahahahahaha

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Football Jesus ????HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

I thought we beat him week 1 at Milan,oh wait that's clipboard Jesus. The call that killed me was giving the Rebs the first down on forward progress when the kid ran backward while no one was touching him talked for a 8 yard lost but given a 6 yard gain!!! Oh and the call that got them in the Endzone,Tide was talking to much, like OMG he called him a name !!!! It's football not Pansey Play Time !!!!!! I did so enjoy the "hey Tide you gonna kick a field goal loud fellar! Wonder how he slept! And oh yes I loudly gave him my opinion rest of the night !!!! To the Refs hope those Chick File A sammichs was worth your soul,,, You goin to Hades for that game ,mwahahahahaha

On the lost yards the whistle never stopped forward progress.  As a matter of fact, he kid gained more yards running backwards than forward. LOL.  Just horrible Pride, just horrible.