Lewis Co. Travels to Summertown

ddaddy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

1. Summertown beat them in Hohenwald last year

2. Summertown has an excellent QB, plays physical and is well coached. 

3. Summertown is at home. And their home field is significant. They took Forrest to the wire there 2 straight years. Forrest escaped 7-0 in 2018 and 13-6 in 2019. 

I'm happy to be wrong. I respect both programs. I feel the Eagles get this done. 

Had no idea about the stats,gotta change my tune in this game.

12 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i think lewis talent being higher than last year remains to be seen. ER had them on the ropes early.  

On the ropes. Not really. Zebras had them on ropes; flag on every other play. So, LC got in full house 2 TE offense and mauled ER. If the Zebs had not been so active; would have been mercy rule. LC pretty good this year; very good on D. 

19 minutes ago, glademom said:

On the ropes. Not really. Zebras had them on ropes; flag on every other play. So, LC got in full house 2 TE offense and mauled ER. If the Zebs had not been so active; would have been mercy rule. LC pretty good this year; very good on D. 

ill accept that. the game was closer than expected for longer than expected. fair?

25 minutes ago, glademom said:

Man you and everybody in the state knows those Zebras favor Lewis County so don’t be blaming it on them.

26 minutes ago, glademom said:

Those flags were bull crap they knew that big left tackle would kick the guy over hims tail all night and that’s what happened. Them coaches whined to the ref an the refs were watching him from the first play to the last play he was out there he did have a few holds but they was gettin mad because they can’t handle him that’s all. we will see what he does tonight