WHO NEEDS A GAME AND WHAT WEEK??

FridayMainEvent

IN a dream scenario - just me thinking out loud with no connection to either program - I wish Rhea County could drop the Marion Co. game in Jasper on Oct. 30th and let South Pittsburg and Marion Co. play on Halloween - what a hoot that would be. Maybe then Rhea Co. could pick up another road game. Rhea Co. pounded Marion last year and it really is a big difference in number of players and classification. Just my two cents. 

Edited by EagleVolSteeler

6 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Powell needs a game on Sept. 25th now.

as does central the next 2 weeks. How does this even work? let’s say they pick up 2 games, that would add to 12 total with the Covid forfeits. and let’s say they win those 2 pick up games on top of the 2 forfeits, is that an 11-1 regular season? 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

as does central the next 2 weeks. How does this even work? let’s say they pick up 2 games, that would add to 12 total with the Covid forfeits. and let’s say they win those 2 pick up games on top of the 2 forfeits, is that an 11-1 regular season? 

I don't think the covid forfeits these teams receive for region games go toward their overall win total unless they don't replace them.   In other words, if a team receives a Covid win over a region opponent then wins a game against a team they rescheduled then the covid win does not count on their overall record.   The result of the replacement game would go on their overall record.

On 9/15/2020 at 8:04 AM, FridayMainEvent said:

South Pittsburg now has from Sept 18 to Oct. 9th without a game (between those dates).   They could take a game on Sept. 25th or Oct. 2nd.

There is bound to be other teams in this situation.   If you're team is needing a game or potentially WILL need a game, please list the team and dates needed below:

South Pitt - Sept. 25th or Oct. 2nd

Powell needs a game 9/25.  Halls had to cancel.  Wonder if Powell will pick one up or use this week as there by week, and try to make up Halls game down the road, because Powell and Halls is a big rivalry game.  I guess we shall wait and see.

14 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I don't think the covid forfeits these teams receive for region games go toward their overall win total unless they don't replace them.   In other words, if a team receives a Covid win over a region opponent then wins a game against a team they rescheduled then the covid win does not count on their overall record.   The result of the replacement game would go on their overall record.

Truth