Week 6 - Oak Ridge @ Clinton

CardinalGrey

3 hours ago, SweetScience said:

I would say it’s the worst Clinton offense in their history. The D isn’t all that bad, it’s just the offense keeps them on the field all night long, so they’re gonna give up some points. I’m sure if Thackerson was healthy it’d be a bit better though.

I agree with you

4 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Much better last year than this year...

Fulton or Oak Ridge? If you mean Fulton, I'll take your word for it because I know nothing about Fulton this year. You keep up with OR much more than I keep up with Fulton, which is none at all. If you mean OR, I'd say the offense is worse because two key players on offense are having very sub par seasons so far, but I hope that changes. 

Edited by bonkers

5 hours ago, SweetScience said:

I would say it’s the worst Clinton offense in their history. The D isn’t all that bad, it’s just the offense keeps them on the field all night long, so they’re gonna give up some points. I’m sure if Thackerson was healthy it’d be a bit better though.

U would think that but they act like once Thackerson went out is when they scored.Thought they had found something with the freshman according to ch 12 experts.Quenner and some Clinton caller.Maybe it was vs CAK.But I do wonder how they have scored because it was bad.If u think about it their longest play vs us was a pass caught off a deflection that hit an Oak Ridge player right in hands and shouldve been a pic.