Cornersvill@MTCS

Tweeter79

On 9/22/2020 at 11:14 AM, rebelboy121 said:

MTCS QB is the real deal, he might be the difference maker in this game.

2 hours ago, rnorris92 said:

What kind of offense does MTCS run?

I am thinking the Dawgs take this one on the road.  Hopefully that "off week" they had last week gave them a little more time to rest up and to heal.  

Spoke with coach last night about this game and he said the QB for MTCS is a true dual threat that can spin it, on target and if he gets in trouble can take off and run. 6'2" 190 listed on the roster. He also said another to look for is OL/DL that is around 6'5" 250 being courted by power 5 schools. Looking at the rest of the schedule and looking at the teams, there is no easy game the rest of the season. This one will be tough no doubt. Then there is a stretch of 3 straight region opponents, 2 at home and one on the road, then finishing with another private. Should be prepped for the playoffs with some tough competition. 

2 hours ago, rnorris92 said:

What kind of offense does MTCS run?

I am thinking the Dawgs take this one on the road.  Hopefully that "off week" they had last week gave them a little more time to rest up and to heal.  

Coach also said the bell cow they had with Mr Football Kamari McGowan (hope i spelled that correct) last year they were run heavy. This year, with the QB, there is more balance. Didn't know this until he told me, but the new head coach they have this year is the son of coach Robertson at Huntland.