Week 7 -- Jefferson County at D-B (hopefully)

TribalEmpire

10 hours ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

After the last 48 hours, just hoping this one gets played as it's a region game and sure don't want a COVID forfeit in a region game against an 0-6 Patriot team that has no chance to win this game on the field.

But yeah, if this one gets played, subs should see a lot of action for the Tribe in the second half.

This game better get played. We should have been on the field last night. we had the go ahead from the Health department and everything. 48 to 7 DB

4 minutes ago, timcraw said:

This game better get played. We should have been on the field last night. we had the go ahead from the Health department and everything. 48 to 7 DB

Jeff Co. (the program)  has too much class to chicken out. If the game doesn't happen, it'll be for REAL reasons on one side or the other. 

But ... fingers crossed for good health for all.

10 minutes ago, DBGRAD70 said:

Jeff Co. (the program)  has too much class to chicken out. If the game doesn't happen, it'll be for REAL reasons on one side or the other. 

But ... fingers crossed for good health for all.

I agree. Jeff co can get whipped year in and year out and still play with more pride than most. gotta respect that

On 9/27/2020 at 2:01 PM, Cactus Jack said:

I do wonder what has happened to Jeff County? After Kisabeth, they have not been quite the same, They had some big powerful teams in the 80s and some in the 90s. They still have all of Jeff County to draw talent from, I wonder??  

Be an easy win for the Indians, but it didn't used to be

Coaching....It's always coaching. Always. 

2 hours ago, 1OldPatriot said:

I am afraid the only victory this JC team will get is a Covid win. Might have a chance against Bearden or HVA, but this one will be ugly quick.

So what changed at Jeff County? When my kids were in school, DB was never assured of a win. Do you think it is temporary?  Caused by bad coaching?  Lack of administrative backing? Lack of athletes?

Edited by DBGRAD70

3 minutes ago, DBGRAD70 said:

So what changed at Jeff County? When my kids were in school, DB was never assured of a win. Do you think it is temporary?  Caused by bad coaching?  Lack of administrative backing? Lack of 

All of the above.  Gonna be very hard for jefferson county to turn that mess around.  With lakeway academy only 10 minutes from jeff campus it will be very hard to keep any elite players from leaving