Westmoreland @ H2O

H2Oman

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Westy coming off back to back tight losses vs H2O coming off back to back blowout wins. This game got chippy last year and both teams have good defenses though Westy giving up 27 to Clay County was a head scratcher? 

Should be a good one. Who do you got?

Westy giving up 27 is head scratching but their defense is stingy but I think H2O can spread them out which will loosen them up, Westy’s offense is pretty lack luster, I would say H2O comfortably, maybe 28-7/35-7 

52 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Westy giving up 27 is head scratching but their defense is stingy but I think H2O can spread them out which will loosen them up, Westy’s offense is pretty lack luster, I would say H2O comfortably, maybe 28-7/35-7 

I don’t know if we score that many or not, but after watching their film against Jackson County... I doubt they score.

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

They may not, really not much they can do, but they play hard and swarm on defense, should be a good test for the H2O offense 

Westy is always a tough out. If not on the scoreboard then in the training room after the game. They always play hard.

I think the Purple take it 28-0 if #14 is good to go. 

Edited by PurpleReign
Spelling

4 hours ago, biggest said:

Where is the westy poster that got so upset  last year?

Yeah that got out of control real quick. Hope that dude got the help he needed. It seems like anytime we play in Westmoreland there’s some kind of drama. I‘ve heard that’s true for other schools that play there as well. Maybe their just that angry being so close to Kentucky. I know that would have me on edge.