How soft is east Hickman.

MannBlue

35 minutes ago, JumboTron said:

Lol soft? I can’t disagree, but we would have ran all over McEwen! Running backs are slow, lineman are fat and can’t move. Just because they are big and with ugly haircuts doesn’t mean they are good. McEwen has played the 2 weakest teams in TN.  Lol We would have won just like every other year except last year. Lol blind hog comment. And we will next year! 

We did want to play Thursday. You can ask your coach why he didn’t play Thursday. (Speed!) Anyway the game got moved to Saturday and we layed an egg. Lol no other explanation. We didn’t play well at all. And we lost. I’m not sure who was complaining but this is totally different aspect than when it came to playing Huntington. This is a region game. We can play any day after Friday. If you were in our shoes, in both situations, you too would be fighting for a chance to play. 

Bro- Waverly is LITERALLY the slowest team we have played this season. There are region forfeits every week. Some times your the windshield, some times your the bug. Y’all are the ones that can’t play Friday, so I would say suck it up buttercups. 

37 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Bro- Waverly is LITERALLY the slowest team we have played this season. There are region forfeits every week. Some times your the windshield, some times your the bug. Y’all are the ones that can’t play Friday, so I would say suck it up buttercups. 

Bro- we were faster than you. 

Edited by JumboTron

34 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Bro- You might be faster than me personally, but your team speed is under average at best. Ours is also, but not to the degree we would be depending on scheduling our game because of it. The good news is we should be getting a speedster back in a couple of weeks. 

Tells me you don’t have a clue. Speed isn’t what beat us or lack there of. If you were at the game you would know your d-line plus Lbs., just plain whipped our tails. Then y’all just work the ball down the field and scored. I will say y’all had one breakout run. One pass that was completed on a busted coverage by a freshman and sophomore. Anyway good luck the rest of the year! 

1 hour ago, JumboTron said:

Bro- we were faster than you. 

1 hour ago, Orangecountry said:

Must have been running the wrong way then 

:roflol::roflol:

If Waverly does have to forfeit this game to East Hickman that is going to throw the region standings into a mess.  Parsons Riverside and Waverly appear to be #1 and #2 in the region in no particular order.  After that you've got Houston County, East Hickman, and Scotts Hill.  Scotts Hill owns a forfeit win over Houston County.  Houston County beat East Hickman on the field a few weeks ago.  East Hickman and Scotts Hill play later in the season.  By winning this game East Hickman is trying to avoid a potential "three way tiebreaker" scenario with the other two schools.  Of course they would still have to beat Scotts Hill on the field on 10/30 in order for that to take place.  Of course if East Hickman does get a win in this game and is able to beat Scotts Hill and then Parsons Riverside also beats Waverly later in the season then that would give Parsons Riverside the #1 spot in the region standings but it could also give East Hickman the #2 spot in the final standings which would mean they'd get to have a potential home playoff game.  What a crazy year!

2 hours ago, JumboTron said:

Tells me you don’t have a clue. Speed isn’t what beat us or lack there of. If you were at the game you would know your d-line plus Lbs., just plain whipped our tails. Then y’all just work the ball down the field and scored. I will say y’all had one breakout run. One pass that was completed on a busted coverage by a freshman and sophomore. Anyway good luck the rest of the year! 

I never said that our speed is what beat you, I said your team had no noticeable advantage in speed over us. Good luck to y’all as well. Now quit crying and take your covid loss. ;)

29 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

I never said that our speed is what beat you, I said your team had no noticeable advantage in speed over us. Good luck to y’all as well. Now quit crying and take your covid loss. ;)

You never say anything, bla bla bla bla. You and that idiot from McEwen need to go rub bellies against each other.  The question still remains, what does it say to your team when your coach won’t let you play. I will tell you what it says.  It tells me he knows he does not have a decent football team and that is the only way he can get wins.  Now you can go roll around on your magic carpet and dream of the glory days. Maybe the fat boys in McEwen will bring you some bbq.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MannBlue said:

You never say anything, bla bla bla bla. You and that idiot from McEwen need to go rub bellies against each other.  The question still remains, what does it say to your team when your coach won’t let you play. I will tell you what it says.  It tells me he knows he does not have a decent football team and that is the only way he can get wins.  Now you can go roll around on your magic carpet and dream of the glory days. Maybe the fat boys in McEwen will bring you some bbq.  

:roflol:

2 hours ago, MannBlue said:

See now it goes from friendly smack talk to calling me a idiot. You keep that energy.