Pickett Co. Thanks. Classic Results

uppercumberlandbb

Celina girls 88-Silverdale Baptist 18...Celina starters saw little playing time. ..50-10 at the half!

Celina boys 88-Silverdale Baptist 60...Celina looked very very good! They'll be in the thick of the district race if they keep playing like this.

Pickett Co. girls 46-Grundy Co. 35-Ashley Cook scored 22 for the Lady Bobcats (2-1)

Pickett Co. boys 81-College Heights 57...did someone forget to tell Pickett Co. they were supposed to be down this year? It was 51-11 at the half! Starters played less then a half.

7A looks tough again.

the mason boys had a great classic. the both saw little playing time in the 2nd half of both games but played well above their height.i don't know how they do it, but they get some rebounds to be smaller than most of their opponents. and of course you know the defense will be there with the masons. lance showed some good shooting and luke always found the open man.

College Heights didn't show so Celina won the forfeit. It was a shame because a good crowd came out to see this game. Celina is playing great ball.

Pickett Co.'s first 8 players rolled to a 66-26 lead over Silverdale Baptist. The Seahawks stayed with Celina last night for 2 1/2 quarters, but Pickett Co. just has too much again. They won 92-58 with everyone playing. The starters played about a half, while the Silverdale starters played the whole game so the final score wasn't as bad as it may have been. Silverdale also had 2 technicals and an intentional foul called on them. Pickett was led by sophomore Joseph Bailey with 22 points playing half the game. Dustin Mitchell had 6 blocked shots. Pickett is playing great team ball.

very good coverage there lovebb, hmm, i mean, uppercumberlandbb. i wish the herald would take your article out of our paper cause we don't wanna read about pickett county in monterey. obviously by reading your posts on here under various names that's what youre all about. keep it to the pickett paper if they've got one. don't start that mess about donating money either. looks to me like you would be supporting the dragons since that's where you're from.

Guest alsoaref

The guy's first article in the paper and said York was the team to beat and that RBS, and Clarkrange were picked higher in "7A". I know for a fact he's not from Jamestown, but moved there and talks about all the teams. And, can't you read? It seems to me I also see Celina mentioned along with Pickett Co. It isn't in the Herald Citizen either because it doesn't cover AAA & Cookeville...Daemon or whoever you are

After watching Pickett Co. play White Co. and College Heights, I have to say that I am impressed with Pickett's play. They did indeed lose alot of leadership from last year's team, but I think as the season progresses Pickett Co. will be a good team and make a solid run in tournament play. I was especially impressed with their team speed.