Rhea County at Soddy

kentuckyman

13 hours ago, chs1984 said:

I watched most of this game. One thing that impressed me was the number of players Rhea Co. dressed out. They pass more than a typical wing-t team. Too bad they didn’t get to play Red Bank, that would’ve been a good indication of how they might do in the playoffs. 

Agreed. I think they could go a couple rounds in the playoffs this year. They are young and still mistake prone but in a year or two they could go deep in the playoffs even against the city teams in my opinion. Yes, they are throwing the ball more which makes them even more dangerous.       GO EAGLES!!

6 hours ago, 57eagle said:

Agreed. I think they could go a couple rounds in the playoffs this year. They are young and still mistake prone but in a year or two they could go deep in the playoffs even against the city teams in my opinion. Yes, they are throwing the ball more which makes them even more dangerous.       GO EAGLES!!

Depending on how OR and Powell turns out and Fulton OR goes. We have the potential to see any three in the first round. Most likely we will get Fulton in the first round, which I like our chances against Fulton. The future is bright for Rhea County. 

2 hours ago, Rhea Co. said:

Depending on how OR and Powell turns out and Fulton OR goes. We have the potential to see any three in the first round. Most likely we will get Fulton in the first round, which I like our chances against Fulton. The future is bright for Rhea County. 

I hear ya big fella!