Moore Co at Huntland

DiamondRaider11

1 minute ago, AlwaysRoyal said:

BBRaider- you obviously don’t know Kolbi real well if you think he was coming out of the game.  He is tough and willing to fight for his team. Need more kids like him 

You obviously didn’t read my post that’s literally what I said. But as a coach you got to make that call and not run your horse into the ground like he did!!

#4 Stewart definitely a man. He is without a doubt the toughest kid I’ve ever watched. I just hate that he has to be rode so hard. So much respect for you Mr Stewart from all the Moore County faithful.  Kid has a great future in whatever he chooses. But make no mistake about it, #30 is a beast for Moore County when given the opportunity. So much determination and grit from a small frame young man. Has the heart of a champion and as humble as they come. Just 2 of the great athletes Region 6 will have to deal with in playoffs. Good luck to you Hornets through the playoffs. 

Edited by Oleskooly

39 minutes ago, Oleskooly said:

#4 Stewart definitely a man. He is without a doubt the toughest kid I’ve ever watched. I just hate that he has to be rode so hard. So much respect for you Mr Stewart from all the Moore County faithful.  Kid has a great future in whatever he chooses. But make no mistake about it, #30 is a beast for Moore County when given the opportunity. So much determination and grit from a small frame young man. Has the heart of a champion and as humble as they come. Just 2 of the great athletes Region 6 will have to deal with in playoffs. Good luck to you Hornets through the playoffs. 

Absolutely Smitty is a stud RB himself! 

20 minutes ago, oldraiderfan said:

Amen.

2 of the most impressive jump cuts I've seen in a long time in 1 rush. Definately the most quick twitch kid on the field last night. 

I was proud to see the McCurry BB Draw from Huntland last night. Watching their offense is, for me, is very predictable but yet very hard to stop. Takes me back to the 90's. Hard offense to stop, even without a passing game.

On 10/16/2020 at 5:20 AM, phil24 said:

If Coach Reeds' guys will execute his McCurry wing t then Huntland will be in the game. Heavy dose of G in all different flavors tonight. If Stewart is 100%, I believe he has the capability to be dominate. MC is talented but anything can happen, especially in this rain.......

Rain didnt stay but Stewart ran the G all night long, straight at the MC weak side DE. MC still has serious DE issues.

21 minutes ago, 09Wildcat said:

What is region 5 looking like? The finishing standings?

1.Fayettville 

2. Moore County

The winner of the Cornersville/Huntland game next Friday night will be the 3rd and loser 4th (most likely). Richland has an outside shot at 4 if Huntland gets beat.

Edited by BBRaider

On 10/16/2020 at 1:07 PM, HereSoIDontGetFined said:

Huntland has fielded two different teams this season.

1 with Stewart playing at 80% or better health, and one without Stewart. In two of the Hornets losses they were missing 4 seniors that started on both sides of the ball. Moore County has a great team, but they would be wise not to underestimate the Hornets tonight. This will be a game that is within a score in the 4th qtr.

I was right on this one, but I will say Moore County's offense is more dynamic that i expected.