Betsy vs Greeneville

BetsyCyclones16

13 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Sorry but we aren’t the ones in a thread about Betsy and Greeneville talking about DB either.  Take that mess on over to a different thread.  Tired of talking about DB.  Congrats on having a decent team but the big boys are fixing to play this week.

Glad somebody finally said it. Really good Elizabethton team coming to Titletown to lose to the devils is the only thing that matters this week go devils.

13 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

WHOA!!   It's on!!!      You guys should think about getting DB on the schedule one of these seasons.

Dont feel like that would go well for them this year..... but both sides feel that way. Best teams in NET. I wish they did play this year that way we would know. I get more impressed every week with betsy. That would be a battle

Just to be clear to all Betsy supporters. I LIKE BETSY. I get defensive when shots are fired at DB, thats all. I wish we played yall this year. That would be an amazing game. BIG RESPECT to Betsy. I only mentioned DB because a shot was fired at us early in the thread. Good luck. Ill be supporting yall all the way to your Repeat. ROLL TRIBE and GO CLONES

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, timcraw said:

Just to be clear to all Betsy supporters. I LIKE BETSY. I get defensive when shots are fired at DB, thats all. I wish we played yall this year. That would be an amazing game. BIG RESPECT to Betsy. I only mentioned DB because a shot was fired at us early in the thread. Good luck. Ill be supporting yall all the way to your Repeat. ROLL TRIBE and GO CLONES

No repeats this year if the Mavericks have a say so...:flower:

45 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

You didn’t get the memo?!  Title town has moved.  

lol that’s a big Negative. Besides 4 titles in football GREENEVILLE has won numerous titles across the board in so many sports. Soccer both boys and girls have won what 3/4 each in the past like 5 years and I believe the boys had a 3 peat and weren’t able to defend because of Covid. 
Don’t let a few good football years blind your judgement. 
Man I hope y’all missed me because it feels good to be on here aside from all the personal life issues that are on going for myself. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Ok Maverick I guess your going to tell us how good the Mavs are and it’s there year but until you beat the Devils it’s just all gibberish.

We’ve heard this for what 4 years now is it? He’s going to have switch hands soon to keep counting how many disappointments he’s had because of the Greene Team. 

• Like 1