Tullahoma @ Lawrence County

TTownFan50

Tullahoma seems to take a while to wake up after fall break and it has always been against Lawrence County. The games in the past few years haven’t been close, but it has taken a while for Tullahoma to get rolling. This years team I believe is different. Tullahoma big with starters out for 2nd half. 

On 10/11/2020 at 9:09 AM, poe70 said:

Tullahoma seems to take a while to wake up after fall break and it has always been against Lawrence County. The games in the past few years haven’t been close, but it has taken a while for Tullahoma to get rolling. This years team I believe is different. Tullahoma big with starters out for 2nd half. 

Tullahoma can set there score in this one ,this will be a non stop clock probably in first Qt.

7 hours ago, Texas4ever said:

On a scale of 1–10, likelihood of the wildcats finishing 10-0?

I will say 8-9. Tullahoma still has to play Nolensville Oct. 23. Tullahoma gets them at home and this is not the same Nolensville team that went to the semi's last year. If you would have asked this 2 weeks ago, I would have said 10. The game was rescheduled for Covid  (Nolensville side) and Nolensville had some guys banged up the week Tullahoma was suppose to play them. 

I say a 10!  But this is 2020.  Tullahoma is a really good team that does not give up big plays.  I can’t think of a single kid that plays consistently on both sides of the ball...there are times that offensive kids do play defense, but it’s not every snap.  Taking out the covid win, Tullahoma is scoring 43 points per game, 360 yards of offense, while appoints score 11 points per game.  Let’s not forget that 29 of 42 kickoffs are touchbacks, which is a huge advantage!  Tullahoma is not a one dimensional team and has playmakers on offense, defense, and special teams.  I believe they go 10-0! 

The Wildcats should beat Lawrence County, Nolensville, and Maplewood. Sure 10-0 would be great, but we have been there before. The goals and ceiling are much higher for this team. They have a chance to play eight more games, but must take them one at a time with a focus on the big picture. The Wildcats learned last year that you can't overlook anyone. Friday night is the first step - clinch a playoff berth.

2020 - tell me about it. Me and my boy usually pick out games each week we want to go watch. Covid and these ticket restrictions has made it tough. Haven’t got to see tullahoma live, but just comparing scores, they seem to be real deal. Don’t turn your nose up at the possibility of an undefeated regular season.