Green Hill vs Giles County

FuzzyFootballs44

2 hours ago, CatDaddy1 said:

i hope you wrong Nasty .... I heard from my "Sources" that we may have a few players back this week ,but you know how "Sources" can be wrong . GO BOBCATS 

What happened to that running back who was the leading rusher at the beginning of the season? Can’t Remember the name. Think it may have been initials 

15 hours ago, Bobcat445 said:

Giles county starting QB does not have a staff infection. It’s hyperextended his knee with a few more injuries to his knee. I’m not sure where you got that information. 

Aw man, that's even worse. Hate to hear it, but glad it isn't staff. That stuff is no fun. Spreads like hot butter, too.

On 10/14/2020 at 9:43 AM, CatDaddy1 said:

he got banged up a little but he's  getting better ...should be back soon 

AC Joint is what the word on the street is.  I heard it happened in the Page game.  He will be back for the Pearl-Cohn game in Week 11.  They are keeping him and the QB #12 off of the field until then I'm sure.  

If I were a betting man I'd say that Giles County comes out in the I tonight and tries to establish the line of scrimmage early and often.  #24 is a very good RB in his own right and can do the job.  

I hope McElroy returns in time for the Pearl-Cohn game and Giles County's playoff run.  He is a very talented running back and plays with great effort.  

7 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

AC Joint is what the word on the street is.  I heard it happened in the Page game.  He will be back for the Pearl-Cohn game in Week 11.  They are keeping him and the QB #12 off of the field until then I'm sure.  

If I were a betting man I'd say that Giles County comes out in the I tonight and tries to establish the line of scrimmage early and often.  #24 is a very good RB in his own right and can do the job.  

I hope McElroy returns in time for the Pearl-Cohn game and Giles County's playoff run.  He is a very talented running back and plays with great effort.  

GH defense has made some changes to attack on #24.

16 minutes ago, Frauddle said:

I'm going Bobcats in this one. Green Hill will be a team to deal with in the next few years but edge to the Bobcats and the multiple looks they'll give the Green Hill defense. Bobcats 35-21 

Somebody has already started on the Sam Adams Octoberfest this beautiful Friday. GH takes this one 45-31.

Green Hill up 17-7 in the 3rd. I’m listening online...the guys seem to do a good job, however they’ve continued this head-scratching mistake of claiming this is a region game. It is absolutely not. Green Hill is not in a region this year but will be placed in a region starting next year. They just took over Republic’s schedule when they shut down their program. That’s it. Just because you take over a team’s schedule does not automatically put you in that region. It just gave them an easy way to put together a schedule in Year 1. Every game is a non-region game this year. Very simple. It does not count for a region win for the winner nor does it count for a region loss for the loser. It’s just unbelievable that would make this continuous mistake as the season progresses. Hope they finally figure this out. Ask the coach...he’ll explain it.