Green Hill vs Giles County

FuzzyFootballs44

Congrats to Green Hill. You have certainly turned around your season. To be honest the team I saw play early was extremely disorganized and I didn't think they would win a game other than against York. Granted Stratford is WAY down from last year, but Giles is a decent 3A team. Luckily you didn't have to play out the initial schedule with Pearl and East. Those would not have been pretty.

Good luck the rest of the way.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Congrats to Green Hill on the 3 game winning streak.  I look for them to get #4 this upcoming week also.  Mt. Juliet posters can be in denial all they want but at the end of the day the existence of GHHS is going to hurt them in a big way.  It too big of a school not to have a detrimental impact on the athletics programs.  

Agreed.  Especially where the talent comes from...GH will be there in a few years.

22 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

AC Joint is what the word on the street is.  I heard it happened in the Page game.  He will be back for the Pearl-Cohn game in Week 11.  They are keeping him and the QB #12 off of the field until then I'm sure.  

If I were a betting man I'd say that Giles County comes out in the I tonight and tries to establish the line of scrimmage early and often.  #24 is a very good RB in his own right and can do the job.  

I hope McElroy returns in time for the Pearl-Cohn game and Giles County's playoff run.  He is a very talented running back and plays with great effort.  

we know these games was fools gold lol

• Thanks 1