Kingsport vs Johnson City!!!..Or EASTMAN vs ETSU!!

24 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

At least our politics are the same. "Could of had" Doesn't say get rid of the current head coach. Anybody with a pulse knows I've been complaining about the lack of pass defense at DB for 20+ years. Not after one loss. Everything about adding Teddy Gains to the staff says home run hire. Their worse now than they ever have been. I have no ideal if Witten could of done any better. I 'm starting to think maybe there's something in the water over here.  But all things considered I'd still rather be a DB fan than a SH fan. And I wouldn't trade our coach for 10 of yours. Idiot!

He isnt even worth arguing with lol. Hes a Science Hill guy. No sense in even trying to talk logic

I admit that not once but twice,I voted for what I consider one of the best former Dems of all time in the 80's. He proved that you can be great nomatter what party you represent.He had changed parties but I would have voted for him anyway because I just liked the man. The system needs some reworking and both sides need to put all of Americans first and stop playing games. I wouldn't trust many from either party but it's what we have, nomatter how backaswards DC is.

Edited by BatmanDB
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, VUTarheel said:

This is a joke....right?  Trump cannot open his mouth without lying.  You sheep are the idiots.

Yeah because.........Russia Russia Russia.  Odd how all these "lies" coming out of Trumps mouth keep coming true. You go ahead and vote for the "China Doll" Mr. Antifa. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/24/2020 at 12:49 AM, SWVAHavokFan said:

It's already been explained man.  Atrocious pass defense.  I'm pretty sure Farragut had 500+ yards through the air against us... we just outscored them.  Science Hill was better prepared defensively than Farragut was.

I understand DB got a field goal blocked and returned for a 6 that if the FG had of been good would have tied the game at 24. I saw one comment that DB gave up on the run, which is their strong point, got to run the ball and keep those pass happy offenses on the bench, You are right about pass defense, but Farragut throws the ball pretty good, they just could not stop the run, Alcoa's athletes will test the Indian pass defense and be tough on the defensive side of the ball too. That's a tough game on a short week, but it will be good to get a few extra days rest headed into the Maryville Invitatational.

10 hours ago, Cactus Jack said:

I understand DB got a field goal blocked and returned for a 6 that if the FG had of been good would have tied the game at 24. I saw one comment that DB gave up on the run, which is their strong point, got to run the ball and keep those pass happy offenses on the bench, You are right about pass defense, but Farragut throws the ball pretty good, they just could not stop the run, Alcoa's athletes will test the Indian pass defense and be tough on the defensive side of the ball too. That's a tough game on a short week, but it will be good to get a few extra days rest headed into the Maryville Invitatational.

Zero pass defense and really stupid play calling is what got them beat. They didn't give up on the run because it wasn't working. SH couldn't slow the run down the whole game. DB got inside the 20 three times with the run and then went to the pass. Tried to kick two field goals using a kicker that can't even hit a extra point. I'm not knocking the kicker, he's doing the best he can. I'm knocking the coaches for really bone headed decisions.