Kingsport vs Johnson City!!!..Or EASTMAN vs ETSU!!

22 minutes ago, thehill23 said:

Ready to get rid of the coach again.  You would criticize Nick Saban if he was at db.   Lose 1 game and the sky if falling.  db fans are ridiculous, and embarrassment to the school.  I am sure the players read coach and think we need a new coach too.  Grow up!!

Nothing in my post says anything about getting rid of the coach moron. You make up a statement and then jump on DB fans for your made up statement. You're obviously a democrat. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Maybe they just overlooked S.H. thinking about Alcoa next week. Looking forward to seeing that game Thursday Night instead of Friday. We have to go out to an old friends place (Heritage High) and pay our respects next Friday for a program that has been dead for right at 30 years now. So when you boy's start looking for someone to blame that loss on last night just think of what you have and then think of poor ole Heritage and you'll feel a lot better.

10 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Maybe they just overlooked S.H. thinking about Alcoa next week. Looking forward to seeing that game Thursday Night instead of Friday. We have to go out to an old friends place (Heritage High) and pay our respects next Friday for a program that has been dead for right at 30 years now. So when you boy's start looking for someone to blame that loss on last night just think of what you have and then think of poor ole Heritage and you'll feel a lot better.

No, they didn't overlook SH. It's a rivalry game.  No reason not to be ready for it.  They lost that game because they couldn't stop the forward pass. It's that simple. Science Hill had 18 yards rushing and scored 31 points. And to be honest they could of had another 14 points. Oh, and that 18 yards was for the whole game not one play or one quarter. 

4 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

No, they didn't overlook SH. It's a rivalry game.  No reason not to be ready for it.  They lost that game because they couldn't stop the forward pass. It's that simple. Science Hill had 18 yards rushing and scored 31 points. And to be honest they could of had another 14 points. Oh, and that 18 yards was for the whole game not one play or one quarter. 

Exactly. But I do agree with him that we should be thankful for what we do have - a excellent, mediocre team. Fix the the forward pass defense and the penalties and you have a team that will compete in playoffs. But history is against us. Does Christian have the gonads to fix these problems? 

That team from JC does have a nice stadium. Too bad the team, the fans and the entire city doesn't deserve it. Those are the rudest people I have ever seen. Case in point, they put the band beside the DB crowd. How immature was that? a guy in the DB crowd was cheering on the Indians and some 'lady' from JC goes and gets a policeman and says that he was calling her names. We thought for a minute they was going to throw him out of the game. The announcer for JC was just so annoying, Does he work for the school or something? The band punks kept throwing things across the rope at the DB fans. A lady beside us had problems with her balance and during halftime, they refused to let her cross over their rope go to the bathroom so she had to have everyone beside her move so she could get out. There was a holding call almost every play and the back ref must either not had a flag or it was sewn to his pocket. 

I'm not crying sour grapes here, just point out things. Whats the old saying? Its not cheating till you get caught

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thehill23 said:

Ready to get rid of the coach again.  You would criticize Nick Saban if he was at db.   Lose 1 game and the sky if falling.  db fans are ridiculous, and embarrassment to the school.  I am sure the players read coach and think we need a new coach too.  Grow up!!

There needs to be a "FLUSH" vote on this board for comments like yours.

9 minutes ago, tj3775 said:

That team from JC does have a nice stadium. Too bad the team, the fans and the entire city doesn't deserve it. Those are the rudest people I have ever seen. Case in point, they put the band beside the DB crowd. How immature was that? a guy in the DB crowd was cheering on the Indians and some 'lady' from JC goes and gets a policeman and says that he was calling her names. We thought for a minute they was going to throw him out of the game. The announcer for JC was just so annoying, Does he work for the school or something? The band punks kept throwing things across the rope at the DB fans. A lady beside us had problems with her balance and during halftime, they refused to let her cross over their rope go to the bathroom so she had to have everyone beside her move so she could get out. There was a holding call almost every play and the back ref must either not had a flag or it was sewn to his pocket. 

I'm not crying sour grapes here, just point out things. Whats the old saying? Its not cheating till you get caught

Maybe you're right about all that. But if DB ever learns to take care of business you won't ever see this. It's called rubbing your face in it. And it's well deserved. 

3 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Maybe you're right about all that. But if DB ever learns to take care of business you won't ever see this. It's called rubbing your face in it. And it's well deserved. 

No sir...I have to disagree. The fan cheering for the Indians did NOTHING wrong. There was no call for the antics of that person who went and got the cop. The lady had a medical condition and instead of being courteous to her, they just wanted to be an ahole about it. The band kids throwing things? Come on, thats just bad upbringing. Do you see that happening at J Fred?  NO!

23 minutes ago, tj3775 said:

Sour grapes, can’t hide it.