Cascade @ Westmoreland

GBO52

14 minutes ago, RTD said:

No #7, and 2 aren't walking out on to TC field anymore. The defense doesn't have the talent kike last year but it's coached well. Just not the same talent as last year TC is a lot bigger in both aides if the line but not the same talent at the skill positions as last few years and a lot of injuries this year. 

Doesn't sound like you have any hope man lol. Hope it gets worked out it's nearly time.

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Crawfishing!

RTD is normally truthful about his team. From what I've read this year although they have had a great season record wise, they have had a hard time staying healthy. I know before the season started #5 was a projected Mr. Football hopeful for them.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

RTD is normally truthful about his team. From what I've read this year although they have had a great season record wise, they have had a hard time staying healthy. I know before the season started #5 was a projected Mr. Football hopeful for them.

I watched the ER game and they looked pretty good to me.

7 hours ago, TCRadio said:

As close as he can be I would say probably 90% 

My favorite player to watch from TC in the past couple years, and he was very much slept on was Dyson Satterfield... that kid run the ball like a mad man and was crazy fast. He never got the recognition he deserved imo 

• Like 2

On 10/28/2020 at 2:10 PM, GBO52 said:

Nice “jab” I’d like proof of any late hits you have from Westy. 

Dude did you even go to the Watertown vs westmoreland game?!

Watertown ran a reverse to #7 and after the play our Qb went to help him up. As he was helping 7 up he got rocked in the back and fell to the ground lol the refs even threw a flag. How do u miss that??

Im never one to call for a kid to get ejected but that was blatant. 

1 hour ago, GBO52 said:

My favorite player to watch from TC in the past couple years, and he was very much slept on was Dyson Satterfield... that kid run the ball like a mad man and was crazy fast. He never got the recognition he deserved imo 

Baines and Claiborne were the guys in my opinion. Baines ran better than dyson and the LB core of Claiborne and Rankins led them to the ship and the semis two years in a row 

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

He should still be a Mr. Football nominee imo. The kid has been running over defenses and stopping offenses in there tracks for 4 years now. Just because he was a little banged up at the start of the year doesn’t mean he isn’t the best player and a leader on one of the top teams in 2a. How anyone can watch them play and not think this kid is worthy blows my mind.

16 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

Dude did you even go to the Watertown vs westmoreland game?!

Watertown ran a reverse to #7 and after the play our Qb went to help him up. As he was helping 7 up he got rocked in the back and fell to the ground lol the refs even threw a flag. How do u miss that??

Im never one to call for a kid to get ejected but that was blatant. 

You are over exagerating little pee diddy