Cascade @ Westmoreland

GBO52

I’m going to say this is going to end up like the Jackson County situation.... Westy gets picked to win by the ones who use their brains and picked to loose by the ones who go off emotion. The way are defense has played I’m not worried about number 11 until I’ve been proven otherwise.. Our d has played pretty solid other then H20 when we had 2 key guys out.... and before you water boys get your panties in a wad, no I don’t think that they would have made us win the game but they would have slowed H20 offense down a little. 

1 hour ago, GBO52 said:

I’m going to say this is going to end up like the Jackson County situation.... Westy gets picked to win by the ones who use their brains and picked to loose by the ones who go off emotion. The way are defense has played I’m not worried about number 11 until I’ve been proven otherwise.. Our d has played pretty solid other then H20 when we had 2 key guys out.... and before you water boys get your panties in a wad, no I don’t think that they would have made us win the game but they would have slowed H20 offense down a little. 

First I’ve heard about the two injuries, but make no mistake about it. This game will not be like Jackson County and you may indeed win, but it will be a tight ballgame. 

This game will be decided by less than a touchdown. You guys are very similar.

1 hour ago, GBO52 said:

I think westy wins in a close game. By close I mean  7-10 pts

Boys, Its playoff time. Thats why Im back. We are coming in redhot. This week the game between Cascade and the Big red machine can be a good one but if we play like we are capable, we will pull this thing out and go down to Marion and beat Jeremy Pruitts daddy the following week before we come up to Trousdale county and take care of some unfinished business. Ethan Carter and Gavin Whitticker was out of the game when we faced the aqua town tiggers. They also was out the majority of the Clay County game. Westmoreland is hitting their stride. We shouldve blown the Heritage Patriots out last Thursday but too many turnovers kept the Pattys in the game. Its homecoming and senior night friday. I look for our guys to be pumped. 

Edited by Mr. Postman1

55 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Boys, Its playoff time. Thats why Im back. We are coming in redhot. This week the game between Cascade and the Big red machine can be a good one but if we play like we are capable, we will pull this thing out and go down to Marion and beat Jeremy Pruitts daddy the following week before we come up to Trousdale county and take care of some unfinished business. Ethan Carter and Gavin Whitticker was out of the game when we faced the aqua town tiggers. They also was out the majority of the Clay County game. Westmoreland is hitting their stride. We shouldve blown the Heritage Patriots out last Thursday but too many turnovers kept the Pattys in the game. Its homecoming and senior night friday. I look for our guys to be pumped. 

I have both you and Cascade advancing out of the first round, but I think you’ll get all you want from the Champions this week.

7 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

If you win this one and beat Marion you guys will be at H2O Rd 2 not at TC.

10 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

He's alive! He's alive! Btw How was anger  management classes?

Edited by biggest

8 hours ago, BIGORANGET11 said:

Marion will win first rd. Tyner is gonna be a tough out for Trousdale. I think Trousdale will win but it will be hard fought I believe 

I have heard this about Tyner giving TC a tough game for the past two years  but has never happened. But this year TC team, I don't like something is off and not right I don't think TC has a long playoff run this year. I hope I'm wrong but if TC makes  it past the second round I will be surprised.