Dyersburg @ Crockett Co.

Allthetalk

On 10/26/2020 at 9:34 AM, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

Limited practice for Crockett County and a Dyersburg offense that can put up points in a hurry, I'm taking Dyersburg by 2 TD's!:thumb:

Dyersburg’s offense can put up points, but their defense will give up points to good teams also. 

On 10/26/2020 at 9:21 AM, chrisburr said:

Dyersburg by 3

Neither are beating Haywood/Fayette-Ware in the playoffs anyway

Fayette-Ware? We played D-Burg and Fayette-Ware this year and D-Burg is the MUCH better team out of those two. Fayette-Ware couldn't stop a nose bleed, D-Burg put up points and has a pretty darn good Defense to boot. Ill take D-Burg over Crockett  21-7  and if Fayette Ware gets to D-Burg I bet they would put up at least 42 on the Wildcats.

6 hours ago, BigGuy11 said:

Fayette-Ware? We played D-Burg and Fayette-Ware this year and D-Burg is the MUCH better team out of those two. Fayette-Ware couldn't stop a nose bleed, D-Burg put up points and has a pretty darn good Defense to boot. Ill take D-Burg over Crockett  21-7  and if Fayette Ware gets to D-Burg I bet they would put up at least 42 on the Wildcats.

And Haywood would put 50-PLUS on FW