Round 1 - Cornersville @ Huntingdon

MustangGuru

2 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

First of all I don’t drink Alcohol, second I don’t stand at games and yell plenty of others do that. I don’t think they need a coach’s  t account they say enough at game.  So you have know idea what your talking about. Yeah I be better off not paying 7 dollars than watching that Friday night and 2 hour drive.

Yet you find the need to be a big enough loser to criticize a bunch of high school kids on coach T. I hope to dear god you don’t have a kid who plays

28 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

First of all I don’t drink Alcohol, second I don’t stand at games and yell plenty of others do that. I don’t think they need a coach’s  t account they say enough at game.  So you have know idea what your talking about. Yeah I be better off not paying 7 dollars than watching that Friday night and 2 hour drive

2 hours ago, TheHulk said:

Cornersville players and coaches should have never got on bus to go play this game. They Should have sent girls Soccer team to play. Coach needs make adjustments with players and coaches this off season . Never seen team that couldn’t keep 11 men on field for special teams, Always somebody not on field . All season. Does cornersville even practice special teams? Huntingdon has a good team but not 48 points better. They ran about 6 plays on offense that’s it but they ran it right and they man handle offense and defense line. I don’t want to hear they we couple starters out. Do cornersville kids work out during season 4 or 5 days a week? If they do need to be different program. Could I help out or is it not allowed because I’m not a teacher? I just like to help fix the problem.

You should move on up the road and become a rocket fan. Then you and the general could sit in his moms basement and complain about whatever floats yalls boat

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, GODAWGS89 said:

Yet you find the need to be a big enough loser to criticize a bunch of high school kids on coach T. I hope to dear god you don’t have a kid who plays

Only thing I said was send girls soccer team to play good gosh cry some more. before you call someone else a something you should go look in mirror I’m sure you have plenty of problems Of your own. I just pointed out things that needed to be fix I didn’t call kids loser or coach just needed be Adjustment with kids and coaches. I guess you like losing. 

1 minute ago, TheHulk said:

Only thing I said was send girls soccer team to play good gosh cry some more. before you call someone else a something you should go look in mirror I’m sure you have plenty of problems Of your own. I just pointed out things that needed to be fix I didn’t call kids loser or coach just needed be Adjustment with kids and coaches. I guess you like losing. 

You have no idea what your talking about. If my son was not a raider i would want him to be a bulldog. Great program and coaches 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

You have no idea what your talking about. If my son was not a raider i would want him to be a bulldog. Great program and coaches 

I’m at all games you are not I really don’t think you have any idea. just worry about Trying to beat Fayetteville in a couple weeks.

2 hours ago, TheHulk said:

Cornersville players and coaches should have never got on bus to go play this game. They Should have sent girls Soccer team to play. Coach needs make adjustments with players and coaches this off season . Never seen team that couldn’t keep 11 men on field for special teams, Always somebody not on field . All season. Does cornersville even practice special teams? Huntingdon has a good team but not 48 points better. They ran about 6 plays on offense that’s it but they ran it right and they man handle offense and defense line. I don’t want to hear they we couple starters out. Do cornersville kids work out during season 4 or 5 days a week? If they do need to be different program. Could I help out or is it not allowed because I’m not a teacher? I just like to help fix the problem.

Nothing wrong with this post on a football message board. Get off your high horses. No individual players were called out. Wait til Huntington loses and we hear the annual Mustang bash the coach that wins 90% plus games there.

Has Cornersville had a problem with getting players on and off the field for special teams? If yes, that’s a legitimate concern and probably a coaching issue. Overall, the October/November  bulldog team is way down from the August/ September edition due to injuries and everyone involved in the program is frustrated. 

I'm not going to quote what any one has said, but reading through this makes me sick. 

First of all, to the Huntingdon fan base. We have had our bickering back and forth over the last 4 years and it has flared some tempers for sure. To have faced such a tradition rich program the last four years and be 2-2 shows something and to have had the honor and privilege to help call on the radio two of the greatest football games of any level I have ever seen, well it was amazing. Best of luck as you move back into 2A!

Next, I personally know most of the coaching staff and you will not find a more dedicated and humble group of men. I have known Coach Randolph since my son played in youth football when he was the head referee. One of the most humble human beings you will EVER meet. When the bulldogs win, he brings players to the radio station because THEY won and wants them to be praised. When we lose, he comes alone because in HIS words, that is on him. You can coach all you want, but it is up to the ones on the field to execute the play. Sometimes you are overmatched, sometimes you make mistakes, but that is football, or any sport for that matter. What these men have done for Cornersville football and for the community is beyond belief. I believe the record over the last six years is 50-18 with back to back silver balls in the case. Amazing!

As a fan base, we have forgotten what it feels like to lose. Too much success makes us forgetful. It wasn't too long ago that Cornersville was everyone's homecoming game because it was a sure win. Now, you have teams like Huntingdon when they ask players which team they want to face most, they say Cornersville. At least that is what I read on here not too long ago.

God bless!

• Like 3