Lipscomb vs. Mitchell

Guest firebird55

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitchell plays a very unusual defense. Sometimes it makes no sense the way they line up. How ever they are so quick and athletic it works. I may be wrong, but I do not se DL.s QB dropping back and throwing anything over 10 yards down the field. Mitchell is too fast. DL will have to be patient and use screen passes and deception. DL must have a solid D with the scores I have seen. The QB for Mitchell is not great by no means. The RB is very good though and will be good for some big plays. Good luck Coach Mc.

Guest rebelpride03

from what i saw this past friday night at the mckenzie-mitchell game they did quite a few handoffs. their running back markis covington is fast. if u give him an inch he'll take it. they did some passing but what little they did i wasn't to impressed. the don't go for to many fg's so they will probablly try the 2 pt conv. their team is fast and small except for about 3 or 4 of the linemen. good luck lipscomb!

rebelpride03

Guest mustangfan01

yeah, lipscomb is on fire...and Burton..*claps softly*..yeah, lipscomb is gonna win by 2-3 td's

but i predict...

lipscomb 30

mitchell 10

[Edited by mrlipscomb on 12-2-02 7:50P]