East Hamilton @ Elizabethton

JMorton

17 hours ago, exvol25 said:

New huh......try again......ive seen this rivalry from the inside, dont like the stupidity when you goto Blurry stadium on tusculem avenue.  you people act like we are there to take your wives! Trust me man i dont wanna take your cousin from ya.  

I guess reading comprehension is hard for your AC education.  I said New to these Boards. (You have 38 comments and no one has even liked anything you have posted).  It's rich for someone from Anderson County to make inbred jokes.:lol:  Burley Stadium is one of the nicest stadiums in 4a and actually have home and away sides unlike AC.  I hope we make the crowd go silent again like the last two playoff trips there.  Just remember when AC sees the Greene Devils INT's start to happen! (8 picks compared to 2 TD over the last 3 playoff games)

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

I guess reading comprehension is hard for your AC education.  I said New to these Boards. (You have 38 comments and no one has even liked anything you have posted).  It's rich for someone from Anderson County to make inbred jokes.:lol:  Burley Stadium is one of the nicest stadiums in 4a and actually have home and away sides unlike AC.  I hope we make the crowd go silent again like the last two playoff trips there.  Just remember when AC sees the Greene Devils INT's start to happen! (8 picks compared to 2 TD over the last 3 playoff games)

exvol25 got you with a sick burn, just take the L.

5 minutes ago, TotallynotLEO said:

exvol25 got you with a sick burn, just take the L.

If  "you people act like we are there to take your wives! Trust me man i dont wanna take your cousin from ya."  is a sick burn then you need to get out more since that was last funny when I fell off my dinosaur.  The fact anyone from or associated with Anderson County would even imply anything to do with being inbred is a joke in itself.  

Now maybe a letterman jacket joke or if Anderson County was some growing metropolitan area and and not very similar to Greeneville it would be funny demographics wise.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Swipes said:

If  "you people act like we are there to take your wives! Trust me man i dont wanna take your cousin from ya."  is a sick burn then you need to get out more since that was last funny when I fell off my dinosaur.  The fact anyone from or associated with Anderson County would even imply anything to do with being inbred is a joke in itself.  

Now maybe a letterman jacket joke or if Anderson County was some growing metropolitan area and and not very similar to Greeneville it would be funny demographics wise.

Anderson county is in no way similar to Greene county, at all. Our demographics are better.

This board is about football and I hope for a safe game for all players. I want the visiting fans to have a good time, but not too good. 

12 minutes ago, TotallynotLEO said:

Anderson county is in no way similar to Greene county, at all. Our demographics are better.

This board is about football and I hope for a safe game for all players. I want the visiting fans to have a good time, but not too good. 

Might want to do some research then on the Demographics then.  Greeneville City Schools are ranked 2nd in the state for any public school system where Anderson County ranks #52 so don't talk to me about better demographics.

Hopefully we will be Celebrating for the 3rd year in a row at AC

• Upvote 1

Yet still you have more poverty, more crime, more registered sex offenders, less education and less opportunity. 

A high school football game won't change that. I want all these kids to have success at more than football. Hope you have a good time at the game.

On topic. I don't think EH has much for the Cyclones. Probably a running clock at some point. 

4 hours ago, Swipes said:

I liked everything he said. Lol

2 hours ago, TotallynotLEO said:

Yet still you have more poverty, more crime, more registered sex offenders, less education and less opportunity. 

A high school football game won't change that. I want all these kids to have success at more than football. Hope you have a good time at the game.

On topic. I don't think EH has much for the Cyclones. Probably a running clock at some point. 

Once again do research instead of running your mouth chump.  Median Family income for Greeneville is $51,692 where Anderson Co is $42,584.  The population make up is very similar demographics wise and the education thing is laughable when Greeneville City School systems is ranked #2 in the entire state and AC is ranked #52.  So we have less opportunity but make more money per family sounds about right with that AC Education.....I'm very familiar with both areas and in Anderson County all the time with my Career. 

Another loss to the Greene Devils won't change any of the facts I've stated above either.  We will still make more money and better educated than the Mavs

For this thread we can agree that EH doesn't have anything for Betsy.  Betsy has a veteran line and great skilled players for EH to overcome.

Edited by Swipes

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Once again do research instead of running your mouth chump.  Median Family income for Greeneville is $51,692 where Anderson Co is $42,584.  The population make up is very similar demographics wise and the education thing is laughable when Greeneville City School systems is ranked #2 in the entire state and AC is ranked #52.  So we have less opportunity but make more money per family sounds about right with that AC Education.....I'm very familiar with both areas and in Anderson County all the time with my Career. 

Another loss to the Greene Devils won't change any of the facts I've stated above either.  We will still make more money and better educated than the Mavs

For this thread we can agree that EH doesn't have anything for Betsy.  Betsy has a veteran line and great skilled players for EH to overcome.

Sadley, I will have to agree with swipes on this one. From my experience the Northeast has some well rounded educated people and more so open minded overall than AC and that's only because AC is too close to Campbell County haha...But in defense of AC over the last 20 years I have seen a huge improvement in education. But there are still some hollers in the Northeast that would really make you wonder...lol