GreenEville vs Anderson County

SpreadAttack

54 minutes ago, SpreadAttack said:

Let’s get it started!

Devils got a new weapon that has the potential to be a game changer. Young team that’s been getting better every week. Greeneville 33 Mavs 20 Go Devils

I didn’t get a chance to see the new fella yet, but I hear he’s like a freight train and definitely a game changer.  I think the GreenE Monster gets it done and I’ll think their going to give Betsy more than what they want if they make it past Hamilton.  

6 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

I didn’t get a chance to see the new fella yet, but I hear he’s like a freight train and definitely a game changer.  I think the GreenE Monster gets it done and I’ll think their going to give Betsy more than what they want if they make it past Hamilton.  

Do you believe the devils have gotten 34 points better with a new kid and a couple more weeks experience?

• Upvote 2

Will Greeneville be able to contain AC RB #25? If so are new So QB will light them up. The kid is super accurate and will pick the Devils apart with # 14 and #2 for AC. AC offensive line keeps the QB Jersey clean. To me what I seen with the Devil’s this is the worst team they have had in a while. AC will have a running clock on Greeneville this game. AC 49 Devils 7 late points .

• Thanks 1

AC RB #25 will run all over Greeneville. Then  we will hit #14 and #2 for big plays in the air. They won’t be able to stop AC. Going to be fun to see all the Greeneville fans after they lose. I bet Greeneville coaches don’t show the players film on AC because they will be to scared to play. 

4 hours ago, Payton34 said:

Will Greeneville be able to contain AC RB #25? If so are new So QB will light them up. The kid is super accurate and will pick the Devils apart with # 14 and #2 for AC. AC offensive line keeps the QB Jersey clean. To me what I seen with the Devil’s this is the worst team they have had in a while. AC will have a running clock on Greeneville this game. AC 49 Devils 7 late points .

Thanks for that Payton34. It’s been a rough week for me and that’s about the only time I’ve really got to laugh! Appreciate it brother!! go devils

7 hours ago, JMorton said:

Do you believe the devils have gotten 34 points better with a new kid and a couple more weeks experience?

Take Betsy for example: Rollins or Hughes or Morton not having one them could be a game changer.   If remember correctly Betsy had 3 starters out during the Daniel Boone game, so yes a great athlete can be a game changer. Another example: Prince Collie for DC scored 6 tds last night against SC if I heard correctly.  There’s no doubt GreenE has improved. 34 points I hope we have opportunity to find out. I Have a blessed weekend.

2 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Take Betsy for example: Rollins or Hughes or Morton not having one them could be a game changer.   If remember correctly Betsy had 3 starters out during the Daniel Boone game, so yes a great athlete can be a game changer. Another example: Prince Collie for DC scored 6 tds last night against SC if I heard correctly.  There’s no doubt GreenE has improved. 34 points I hope we have opportunity to find out. I Have a blessed weekend.

We had several out last night including Morton. But i understand what you’re saying. But are you comparing your new kid to prince? I felt like the last place greeneville needed help was at RB. I hope you have a great weekend as well. And for the record, I hope greene rolls AC this week. 

1 hour ago, JMorton said:

We had several out last night including Morton. But i understand what you’re saying. But are you comparing your new kid to prince? I felt like the last place greeneville needed help was at RB. I hope you have a great weekend as well. And for the record, I hope greene rolls AC this week. 

I’ve not seen him yet in a live game so I can’t  actually compare him to PC yet. Having  another talented athlete opens up avenues for other positions as well.  We’ll see :D

2 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

I’ve not seen him yet in a live game so I can’t  actually compare him to PC yet. Having  another talented athlete opens up avenues for other positions as well.  We’ll see :D

You can never have too many athletes. Hope to see you guys in a couple of weeks.