Stifler

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Congrats Hornets!!  Gutsy win. Much respect from this Dawg!!!

Thanks BPM! I have gained a ton of respect for you and you are a good friend. Thanks for the kind words. 

BTW, @#$%& are about to !#@$^ on some !##%^ to those 1@#^^& !#$%& !!!!  put that in your purple pipe and smoke it! 

The cardiac kids strike again!!!! Victor Bob coined that phrase and I stole it from him. WHAT A FREAKING GAME! WOOW!

First, congrats to the Chargers. Yall had the game in the bag and if it were not for just a couple of plays yall would have the daunting task of going to the dawg pound next Friday night. Good luck to yall in 2A next season. I feel like yall will certainly make some noise there. 

For my hornets, What can I say. These boys keep making history. I am very proud of the way our boys gutted out a win playing so short handed. There were rumors about a forfeit... Soo very glad we played the contest. Its time to man up and play our best ball, we are on the road to Milan next week. 

GO HORNETS!!!!!

/steven

13 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

The cardiac kids strike again!!!! Victor Bob coined that phrase and I stole it from him. WHAT A FREAKING GAME! WOOW!

First, congrats to the Chargers. Yall had the game in the bag and if it were not for just a couple of plays yall would have the daunting task of going to the dawg pound next Friday night. Good luck to yall in 2A next season. I feel like yall will certainly make some noise there. 

For my hornets, What can I say. These boys keep making history. I am very proud of the way our boys gutted out a win playing so short handed. There were rumors about a forfeit... Soo very glad we played the contest. Its time to man up and play our best ball, we are on the road to Milan next week. 

GO HORNETS!!!!!

/steven

Word on the street is that Ty Simpson played with a severely sprained ankle with ligament damage and could not run. Gutsy kid.

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I watched that game. He scrambled a lot. If was hurt you couldn’t tell it. Looked like he ran pretty good. 

I kinda  thought the same thing. I heard before the game that he hurt his leg or something...  If he did hurt it, he played pretty dang well and with a lot of heart because I never saw him limp one time.