3rd Moore Co at Fayetteville

DiamondRaider11

1 minute ago, Raider2021 said:

Jusy really did not understand the breed comment. Got a feeling from the last game from all the hillbilly and redneck comments we heard leaving the stadium I know what he was referring too. 

Lol I meant y’all are super loud and passionate should have clarified what I meant by “breed” 

2 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

Jusy really did not understand the breed comment. Got a feeling from the last game from all the hillbilly and redneck comments we heard leaving the stadium I know what he was referring too. 

The MC I played for didn't listen to the talking. We did the walking. I think this bunch of kids are the same. That why I love them so much.

Just now, MC2023 said:

The MC I played for didn't listen to the talking. We did the walking. I think this bunch of kids are the same. That why I love them so much.

I am super confused, I have complimented MC multiple times. I think it’s gonna be a great game, probably the most anticipated one since they started playing each other  7 years ago. 

1 minute ago, ToxicJedi said:

I am super confused, I have complimented MC multiple times. I think it’s gonna be a great game, probably the most anticipated one since they started playing each other  7 years ago. 

My last comment has nothing to do with your posts. This comment was for someone else. 

4 minutes ago, Unklebucky said:

Sorry, I saw “breed” and thought I read bread. I love bread! These Keto folks don’t know what they’re missing!!

Haha! People don’t understand how passionate people are about 1A football in Tennessee, down here in south Alabama. So I describe the fans I encountered as a different breed. 

Edited by ToxicJedi

52 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

Have to agree with different breed. I just didnt think it was called a breed. This is Trump country and im sure from what i seen in the first game yall have a bunch Biden fans. 

Not exactly sure why politics are being thrown out on here but don’t be slinging insults at us all like that. With only 18% of the votes county wide in favor of Biden, I’m safe to say this is Trump country around here too.... but anyways. Go Tigers!!! 

10 hours ago, Raider2021 said:

I can promise you have never seen a raider group like this group 

Recipe to beat Moore Co is keeping their offense off the field. Huntingdon had the right idea but couldn't hold on to the ball. MC defense is not very good. Gave up 24 1st downs and 347 yards rushing to the Mustangs despite 7 turnovers. If I were Fayetteville I would never throw it. If the Mustangs had beat Moore Co. you Fayetteville folks would have had a bye this week. Head coach sick.

24 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Recipe to beat Moore Co is keeping their offense off the field. Huntingdon had the right idea but couldn't hold on to the ball. MC defense is not very good. Gave up 24 1st downs and 347 yards rushing to the Mustangs despite 7 turnovers. If I were Fayetteville I would never throw it. If the Mustangs had beat Moore Co. you Fayetteville folks would have had a bye this week. Head coach sick.

Good stat info! 

Hope he feels better soon!