Ravenwood

Ctwnplyboy18

Ravenwood is an interesting situation they are a bunch of real young kids playing at the varsity level. Yes, they work hard but they are terrible they are slow and they are small they will lose every game by 20 points or more how is this going to effect such a young teams moral in years to come? What were they thinking playing this team in a Varsity schedule? Well anyway good luck to this team? and hey I hope they Prove me wrong.

Just remember, these young players are getting valuable experience @ the varsity level while many players their age are competing for time in JV games. Sure they are not very good, they shouldn't be, and they will get their tail handed to them most of the time this year but this experience will make them tougher down the road but I see your point.

I think Ravenwood will take its toll on the Brentwood boys program down the road and their facilities and location will only attract live warm bodies to provide depth.

Hey, they have a shot this week, they play Hillwood.....

Plenty of good seats available for that game. The boys game will definately be the highlight. I encourage all fans to wait until after the game to eat as many may vomit during the girls game, first team to 10 wins that one.