Sycamore Open Again

topnight

On 1/22/2021 at 5:17 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Anyone that knows you deserves better. 

You have no idea how hard I laughed. I never saw your last reply because they closed the  Bobby sharpe thread..for the 5th or 6th time and well deserved too.  He aint perfect but he is perfect for LC

Edited by Beagle
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Plugged said:

If Joey applies for the job. Sycamore would be dumb if they did not hire him. 

Thank you for your confidence.  Sycamore will always be a special place to me.  I seriously hope that whoever they do hire is able to restore the proud tradition of War Eagles Football.  Pleasant View is a great place to raise a family and the community wants for it to be so good as it once was.  

12 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Thank you for your confidence.  Sycamore will always be a special place to me.  I seriously hope that whoever they do hire is able to restore the proud tradition of War Eagles Football.  Pleasant View is a great place to raise a family and the community wants for it to be so good as it once was.  

All state your senior year huh. Sound like you were a pretty good ball player. Still get to coach along side your brother??

13 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Thanks for coaching young men by the way. Agree with you sometimes and other times I don’t but I have a lot of respect for anyone willing to coach and invest in young people. 

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

All state your senior year huh. Sound like you were a pretty good ball player. Still get to coach along side your brother??

Yes sir.  I got to play on an exceptional football team as a senior and we were literally a bounce of a football away from reaching the state semifinals.  I was coached by great teachers of the game and played alongside some great men.  

I do get the privilege of teaching and coaching with my brother.  I am very lucky to work in a school system that is dedicated to students being successful in the classroom as well as in the field of athletics.  

There are some great men who would make tremendous hires for Sycamore High School if they would give them a chance and the support needed to be committed to winning.  

29 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Yes sir.  I got to play on an exceptional football team as a senior and we were literally a bounce of a football away from reaching the state semifinals.  I was coached by great teachers of the game and played alongside some great men.  

I do get the privilege of teaching and coaching with my brother.  I am very lucky to work in a school system that is dedicated to students being successful in the classroom as well as in the field of athletics.  

There are some great men who would make tremendous hires for Sycamore High School if they would give them a chance and the support needed to be committed to winning.  

I am happy for you. That has to be a great thing to work with him.  And I wish nothing but the best for sycamore and the kids. But seems like getting support at least monetarily is an up hill battle. 

So I've seen them play over the last few years and it seems like they have some decent size kids. So tell me what is lacking at this school? because their district doesn't seem that awful! Now I know getting coaches to stay and putting a staff together is a whole different issue. But I'm talking about consistent play on the field.

On 1/24/2021 at 4:23 PM, Plugged said:

If Joey applies for the job. Sycamore would be dumb if they did not hire him. 

Sycamore would be dumb if they ask him to coach there and Joey would be dumber if he went there to coach.  Sycamore sucks and has always sucked.  Keep coaching at Fairview with Hughes and your brother.  At least there you can make the playoffs in the crappiest region in the state

4 hours ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

Sycamore would be dumb if they ask him to coach there and Joey would be dumber if he went there to coach.  Sycamore sucks and has always sucked.  Keep coaching at Fairview with Hughes and your brother.  At least there you can make the playoffs in the crappiest region in the state

You are an idiot