Miss Basketball

mas1821

On 3/12/2021 at 3:45 PM, WilleTheWildcat said:

I edited SWTN's post.....

I agree with most everything you said SportsWestTN. I do however think somethings maybe changing.

A lot of games are now posted on YouTube for all to see. This allows Voters for the Miss Basketball Award to see more players from around the state to be seen.

I ran a YouTube/CoachT campaign this season in hopes to boost Oak Ridge's Kamari Mitchell-Steen's odds. I constantly posted when and where you could watch OR play.

I have no idea if my plan had any success or not. I do think more and more people will attempt to do what I did. They will probably do it better than me.

It is easier for people's name to get out there with social media, but I can assure you most voters aren't doing a lot of homework on who they nominate. I know some voters and they aren't spending time going back and watching game film from a bunch of different kids. Just because the resources are out there, doesn't mean they are being utilized.

• Like 1