Westmoreland travels to Portland to kickoff the 2021 season

Mr. Postman1

1 hour ago, MCFAN3 said:

I wouldn’t say that, but some years MC looks like a powerhouse against the dirty birds except in the 90s lol. 

Yeah like last season when yall had a team full of seniors and beat the dirty birds by a td. lol the 2 seasons before what happened to the powerhouse macon against the dirty birds?

13 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Yeah like last season when yall had a team full of seniors and beat the dirty birds by a td. lol the 2 seasons before what happened to the powerhouse macon against the dirty birds?

You got a point there Postman. In all truth, it’s always a good matchup and always is a good crowd every year. 

1 hour ago, MCFAN3 said:

You got a point there Postman. In all truth, it’s always a good matchup and always is a good crowd every year. 

We have nicknamed it the red, white, and blue rivalry on the ridge. The game where we all wear the colors of our nation and stand proudly for the flag and the anthem! 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

We have nicknamed it the red, white, and blue rivalry on the ridge. The game where we all wear the colors of our nation and stand proudly for the flag and the anthem! 

I like that nickname and the symbol behind it as well. I think all rivalries should have a name and a type of trophy for the game. It would give it a more electrifying thrill to the game.

4 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

All jokes aside if not for penalty's and turnovers last year the buzzards would have took a bad whopin.

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

If woulds and buts was candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas! Yall had 18 seniors. We had a team full of sophmores and juniors.

We only had 11 seniors last year. I wish we had that many year in and year out lol.

Edited by MCFAN3

3 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I hope your right. Id love to start the season off by winning and beating the portland kitty cats

If ya don't beat the purple kittens, I can almost bet ya want beat macon either but the buzzards beat the kittens by two touchdowns is my prediction.