East Robertson @ Macon County

MCFAN3

On 8/16/2021 at 2:36 PM, MCFAN3 said:

The defense will be fine. They have been working several guys in and out during the preseason to get looks from everyone that can play. I think we will see a more consistent defense come Friday night. 

I hope your right don’t take me wrong.

gonna have to be stepped up for it to be even close to last year.

53 minutes ago, twistedsister said:

I hope your right don’t take me wrong.

gonna have to be stepped up for it to be even close to last year.

I completely agree last years defense was really good. This years D has the potential to be as good as last years I believe

Edited by MCFAN3

28 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

Just watch the season and find out...The coaching staff not impressive at all and they got one of the best in the state there

There problem is not the use of athletes imo, ER has been below average in the line the last couple years, now i've heard they have some nasty guys this time around but the line play will be what makes or breaks ER this year.

5 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

Just watch the season and find out...The coaching staff not impressive at all and they got one of the best in the state there

I saw them in the jamboree. Looks like they did a good job giving the ball to there athletes. Screens bubbles jets etc. Not sure how else you want to do that. Wish I could watch the whole season. I’m a Friday night junky I go to different place every Friday night. Only struggle they may have is the O-Line.

• Upvote 1

Big win for the Tigers tonight. I thought the offense played well as well as the defense against Groves and the rest of the talented Indians squad. We need to clean up the penalties which could hurt us in the long run. Now we travel west on 52 to play that team in red. Should be a fun one next Friday night!