Big One's Contest

Wildcard1

4 hours ago, CoachT said:

I just found out that Lewis Co-Summertown is tonight (Thursday) instead of Friday as it was listed so it was removed since I have no quick way to notify everyone.

Back on Thursday Sept 2,  Freedom Prep vs Mitchell was listed as a Friday Sept 3  game all week.  Even had it listed as a Friday game while the game was being played on Thursday.   I was late in picking that game.  To be fair, should that game be removed?  

On 9/10/2021 at 5:04 PM, FireFistAce said:

I'm calling "foul" on the Freedom Prep vs Mitchell game.

The game was played last Thursday night but was listed as a Friday game all last week and was never listed as a Thursday game.  I picked the other Thursday game but picked Mitchell "LATE".     What is the call @CoachT  ?  Should this game be tossed because of this? 

ahem...

On 10/20/2021 at 8:24 PM, FireFistAce said:

Thanks but I'm still too far down the list to make a difference much.  A top 20 would be nice. 

Went 19-2.

3-2 in games decided by <8.   (22-20 for yr)

I have 1 dog.  Not a big dog.  But a home dog.

I don’t have any dogs this week but, I see about 3 games that could go either way. Good luck!

I went 9-4 for the week. 

Games decided by <8 :  1-2   (24-24 yr) <_<

Gained 1 point on the leader but only moved up one spot.  So there was a little more ground there to make up but I missed.  Looks like a few have set themselves up nicely, making this last week of the regular season contest interesting.

Good luck

FYI, Montgomery Central vs Pearl Cohn was listed as a Fri. game but, was played last night. Pearl Cohn won. Sometimes teams move games last minute from Fri. to Thu. due to weather. That is why I make all my picks for the week by Thu. afternoon. Good Luck to everyone this week on their picks! I'm hoping to se you in the top 20 FFA!

3 hours ago, Wildcard1 said:

FYI, Montgomery Central vs Pearl Cohn was listed as a Fri. game but, was played last night. Pearl Cohn won. Sometimes teams move games last minute from Fri. to Thu. due to weather. That is why I make all my picks for the week by Thu. afternoon. Good Luck to everyone this week on their picks! I'm hoping to se you in the top 20 FFA!

Sorta the same with the Freedom Prep/Mitchell game.   Except it never was scored as a Thursday game, only after the fact when the game had already been completed.   At least last night I saw the Montgomery Central/Pearl Cohn game on the CoachT scoreboard. 

This is a sticky point in how the games will/should count.  Coach may have to change the rules and say picks must be in Thursday  for all games including Friday.  Otherwise there will always be a game or two that some will miss out on.

Whatever Coach decides is fine with me.  I'm having fun playing the game.

Thanks Wildcard1,  a top 20 would be nice.