TC vs Upperman

tcjacket13

3 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

So, care to explain why there had to be a sit down meeting between the coach, and the Administrators of the high school after the events of a certain practice?  Why there was an article over it in the Lebanon Democrat, and Hartsville Vidette?   Because all you are doing right now, is what you tried earlier, spin the lie by omitting the facts.  He wasn't "charged" with assault, your words, well plenty of people aren't "charged" but it still happens.  Fact remains, why would an amazing coach thought of as a legend in the county, disappear from a county in a year after this "event" took place. 

HAHA, and you are the same dude who wouldn't come right out and say BS cancelled Upperman even though he said it, and Coach Caine said it.  The fact anyone, anywhere, takes anything you guys say as serious, is laughable.

Also, bottom post is relevant to point out your hypocrisy.  You sir, are the biggest hypocrite on here, because you know the truth, but keep covering it up with lies and spin.  You can't even admit this and it happened 5 years ago.  Keep telling me I'm some disgruntled ref, or former employee, or Watertown fan.  Seems that I have a very clear picture of some of these events, and all you are doing is leaving holes, and lies everywhere.

You must have me confused, I did post on here that we are the ones who cancelled, both teams were battling issues but we(TC/BS) made the decision. And yes Coach E was well thought of but “Legend” come on man. Maybe on a bass boat. I have no secrets I’ve told exactly what I know, I don’t know exactly what went down with E and the player, all I know are the facts that are in front of me. All you ever try to do on here is slander and downgrade TC, at first I thought you were a jealous outsider, but it’s becoming more clear you are from TC, you dislike the beliefs in TC, and the delusional fans(yes there is some, I use to be, I’m a heck of a lot more realistic now) and I wonder if the reason you don’t say anything bad about BS is because you went to school with him, and may need that relationship to get a job, Coach! 

48 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

You must have me confused, I did post on here that we are the ones who cancelled, both teams were battling issues but we(TC/BS) made the decision. And yes Coach E was well thought of but “Legend” come on man. Maybe on a bass boat. I have no secrets I’ve told exactly what I know, I don’t know exactly what went down with E and the player, all I know are the facts that are in front of me. All you ever try to do on here is slander and downgrade TC, at first I thought you were a jealous outsider, but it’s becoming more clear you are from TC, you dislike the beliefs in TC, and the delusional fans(yes there is some, I use to be, I’m a heck of a lot more realistic now) and I wonder if the reason you don’t say anything bad about BS is because you went to school with him, and may need that relationship to get a job, Coach! 

You backtrack on your" it wasn't an assault" claim now? By saying now you don't know, when an hour or two ago you KNEW!!!  You gonna get your story straight at any point, man?  Coach called the kid a mf and struck him in the middle of practice.  Talk to your local news man, he put it in the paper.  You're telling me a guy who reports and announces this team didn't know that?  I find that hard to believe, easier to believe is that alot of you guys are LIARS.

Yet you expect people to believe a word that comes out of your mouth?  OMG it's getting thick in here.  So, keep it coming with the insults and the guesses, you've got no ground to stand on, you have lied each time you have posted today in this thread.  You are grabbing at straws about who I am when I know all of your dirty secrets. 

Your credibility is shot.  Go home.

51 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Show me where I supposedly said Upperman canceled the game because I never did. Get your lies and accusations straight little guy. 

There are at least 4-5 posts on here from die hard, obvious TC homers including TC Radio, stating it was mutually agreed on.  It wasn't, BS cancelled, and Caine couldn't do s about it because they are the road team.  Like I said, you guys can't even keep your lies in order.

I just blew up TC's lie about coach E, and now he's back tracking on it... and if I wanted to I could post which of our boys have been arrested in the past 16 months if it weren't in bad taste to do that to minors. 

Edited by ghostofthepast

9 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

There are at least 4-5 posts on here from die hard, obvious TC homers including TC Radio, stating it was mutually agreed on.  It wasn't, BS cancelled, and Caine couldn't do s about it because they are the road team.  Like I said, you guys can't even keep your lies in order.

I just blew up TC's lie about coach E, and now he's back tracking on it... and if I wanted to I could post which of our boys have been arrested in the past 16 months if it weren't in bad taste to do that to minors. 

I am waiting . I never said Upperman canceled. You claimed I did.  So that is a lie.

Your diarrhea of the mouth is getting old. Take some Immodium. 

You might better watch all the slandering on here especially about minors. There could be a lawyer reading. 

Just now, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I am waiting . I never said Upperman canceled. You claimed I did.  So that is a lie.

Your diarrhea of the mouth is getting old. Take some Immodium. 

You might better watch all the slandering on here especially about minors. There could be a lawyer reading. 

Show me where I said YOU speciically said that.  Threaten somewhere else liar.  Haven't mentioned a single minors name, that's the TC defense ya'll, threatening lawsuits and making stuff up.

7 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

you are aware the metrics are on the side of the window ======> Right?

Loyal fans?  You guys lie your #### off.  You were just on here a week ago saying Upperman cancelled that game because only thing seniors and juniors could play.  Blake Satterfield himself said TC cancelled, you guys can't even keep the lies uniform with your HC.

Right here.  You were responding to me. You quoted me and this was your response. Now if you did not mean me, then why you quote me? Looks like you falsely accused me. 

Waiting on my apology. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ghostofthepast said:

You backtrack on your" it wasn't an assault" claim now? By saying now you don't know, when an hour or two ago you KNEW!!!  You gonna get your story straight at any point, man?  Coach called the kid a mf and struck him in the middle of practice.  Talk to your local news man, he put it in the paper.  You're telling me a guy who reports and announces this team didn't know that?  I find that hard to believe, easier to believe is that alot of you guys are LIARS.

Yet you expect people to believe a word that comes out of your mouth?  OMG it's getting thick in here.  So, keep it coming with the insults and the guesses, you've got no ground to stand on, you have lied each time you have posted today in this thread.  You are grabbing at straws about who I am when I know all of your dirty secrets. 

Your credibility is shot.  Go home.

Guess you don’t know me that well, while posting on here, doing color, and stats, I no longer live in TC, haven’t for 3-4 years now, so all I know is what I was told and by saying I have no ground would mean I have no proof, so I must be pretty dang close on who you are, and I don’t have nothing to prove about my credibility, for those that know me or have met me, knows while yes being a “homer” I am credible, truth is you are from TC (Our boys), truth is you do have a relationship with BS that’s why you won’t dog him like you have others, truth is you are attached to TC football and hate the die hard fans because of their “lies and delusional thoughts”, better watch what you say next, the next truth may be bullseye, Coach! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Guess you don’t know me that well, while posting on here, doing color, and stats, I no longer live in TC, haven’t for 3-4 years now, so all I know is what I was told and by saying I have no ground would mean I have no proof, so I must be pretty dang close on who you are, and I don’t have nothing to prove about my credibility, for those that know me or have met me, knows while yes being a “homer” I am credible, truth is you are from TC (Our boys), truth is you do have a relationship with BS that’s why you won’t dog him like you have others, truth is you are attached to TC football and hate the die hard fans because of their “lies and delusional thoughts”, better watch what you say next, the next truth may be bullseye, Coach! 

Good post like usual.