Region 6 5A

We are two weeks into the season and heading into region games next week. It’s time for the ones that count the most. What’s everyone know about these teams now that we’ve seen them all play one or two games?

Page has looked solid so far. Franklin might be down but the Pats still took care of business last night.  

Anyone know why Franklin County and Spring Hill didn’t play last night?

Here’s the records and schedule for this upcoming Friday night.

Franklin County 0-1 at Columbia 1-1

Lincoln County 0-2 at Nolensville 0-2

Spring Hill 0-1 at Page 2-0

18 hours ago, SurfingPatriot786 said:

We are two weeks into the season and heading into region games next week. It’s time for the ones that count the most. What’s everyone know about these teams now that we’ve seen them all play one or two games?

Page has looked solid so far. Franklin might be down but the Pats still took care of business last night.  

Anyone know why Franklin County and Spring Hill didn’t play last night?

Here’s the records and schedule for this upcoming Friday night.

Franklin County 0-1 at Columbia 1-1

Lincoln County 0-2 at Nolensville 0-2

Spring Hill 0-1 at Page 2-0

Franklin County got a covid win from Chattanooga central so they are 1-1. Seems like the refs are always sketchy in Columbia so I say Columbia wins 17-10.

20 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I think we got better between week one and two but right now, I don’t think we are where we can be.

Though good, the first two outings were not against what we have lined up coming down the track!

it just seems, for us, and I’m glad too, but the region is relatively weak this year.

I think that’s fair. They also are not as healthy as they can be. Once a couple key guys can return that will help. They are definitely still not as good as they are going to be as the season continues.

5 hours ago, gypsyroad said:

Franklin County got a covid win from Chattanooga central so they are 1-1. Seems like the refs are always sketchy in Columbia so I say Columbia wins 17-10.

Thanks for that update. I had not seen that. Ya never know when you play at Columbia. Especially right now, with the shortage of officials. Good luck in that one still.