Seymour King’s Academy needs a game this Friday

1 hour ago, ITSALLBOUTDAKIDZ said:

They already did. Meigs said no. Pigeon Forge has an open date as well…it’s a shame they won’t play TKA. 

#doitforthekidscoach

We're in talks with many schools the way I understand it. They may have already got something worked out already. I do know yesterday Pigeon Forge was on the list from my understanding. Anyways friend good luck.

The Sevier County Superintendent I understand won’t let public schools there play privates.It really makes me mad.When Harrison Chilhowee & King’s Academy were getting beat by 30-50 points teams were lining up to play them.Now that they are good they are cheaters & recruiters & nobody wants to play them.Wimps

Edited by highschoolfbfan777
Errors
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, highschoolfbfan777 said:

The Sevier County Superintendent won’t let public schools there play privates.It really makes me mad.When Harrison Chilhowee & King’s Academy we’re getting beat by 30-50 points teams were lining up to play them.Now that they are good they are cheaters & recruiters & nobody wants to play them.Wimps

It’s very convenient. 

1 hour ago, TigerNation said:

I don't think we would make much money off a private school from an hour and a half away. Losing the money from the Bledsoe game is a big loss. Luckily we'll still have more home games (scheduled, at least).

We will make the Bledsoe gate back next year now that they canceled. They have to come to us now next year so that one will work out. Just at a later date. 

26 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

I don't think we would make much money off a private school from an hour and a half away. Losing the money from the Bledsoe game is a big loss. Luckily we'll still have more home games (scheduled, at least).

But you will lose your home game next year against TKA... so you would lose money.