CONGRADS TO T.T.HARPER MR.FOOTBALL 3A

mamajacket

Congratulatons to T.T., Mr. Football back 3A!!

T.T. has worked very hard for this, and certainly deserves

the recognition for his efforts.

He is a very unselfish person & player. A team player. All

these guys are like family, and a close knit bunch. All were rooting for T to win it.

I have been privileged to watch practice this season, and T practices as hard as he plays. Not a hotdogging type, just runs the play & goes back to the huddle.

We wish T.T the best in the future.

ps: Thanks Pigeon, for the congrats!

;);):):):):):):)

Not to be overly picky, but it would be Congrats. As in Congratulations. I know it is minor, but some errors in English spelling, when it is not just a typo, really begin to get annoying.

I would like to extend my congratulations as well to Mr. Harper. From everything I have read he is a more than deserving young man.

Good luck next year to you Wes!!

Posted by lgw711:

Congratulatons to T.T., Mr. Football back 3A!!

T.T. has worked very hard for this, and certainly deserves

the recognition for his efforts.

He is a very unselfish person & player. A team player. All

these guys are like family, and a close knit bunch. All were rooting for T to win it.

I have been privileged to watch practice this season, and T practices as hard as he plays. Not a hotdogging type, just runs the play & goes back to the huddle.

We wish T.T the best in the future.

ps: Thanks Pigeon, for the congrats!

;):D:D:D:D:D:):)

You are right. I can't think of a kid that is more deserving of this award. I think T.T. has the best attitude of any kid I have been around. He is the consummate team player. I hope he gets the chance to play at the next level.

Antwan,

Thanks for the good wishes for T.T. I really appreciate that, and so does he.

Hope you guys have another great season next year( just don't beat the Jackets, please!). LOL.

My sympathy to the family & school for your los in the auto accident. We have had the same thing to happen here, guess most schools have. Really hard for everyone to deal with.

C YA

:D

T.T. is deserving of the Mr. Football Award, I have been following him since he played "little guy football" (how Queen refers to it) and he has always been a special player. I was at the game the other night and someone was trying to bash him saying they heard he did not do well at the weightlifting meet in the spring. I told them I was there and T.T. was lifting with the "big heavies" and more than held his own. He weighs 160 and they weighed as much as 325. I hope to see T.T. play on Saturday next year.