DeKalb @ H20

biggest

2 hours ago, MakingSense2u said:

Great point H2Oman, I had the opportunity to stop in back last spring, during baseball season.  The campus was absolulty packed.  From what I gathered, it was a day when basically all spring sports were slated for home play.  Very impressive on how all the fans were packed in from baseball to track.  It did show me how supportive the Watertown community is.  Talked with an older gentlemen who was watching the baseball game, asked him if he had a player on the Watertown team (he was wearing a Purple Tigers shirt)  kind of give it away.  He just nodded NO and said he just likes to come up and support what ever program is playing, but he did like baseball more.  It is easy to see why Watertown is excelling in ALL SPORTS, from the way the campus is kept up and how the community backs their home town sports/teams. 

Might get mauled, but I will say it anyways, Im excited to see how the football team responds as the season matures.        

I’m not sure you’re going to see a big change in the wins column the rest of the season due to how tough their out of region schedule is this year, but if they can compete and squeak out 4 or 5 more wins then I would consider it a pretty good season. 

20 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I’m not sure you’re going to see a big change in the wins column the rest of the season due to how tough their out of region schedule is this year, but if they can compete and squeak out 4 or 5 more wins then I would consider it a pretty good season. 

smh . You really don't pay attention , do you?:popcorneater:

Edited by ReallyREAL