Loudon vs GP Highlanders Rivalry Thursday

Redskin15

1 hour ago, Tornado85 said:

Loudon is definitely not the team that will give us any game. Watched this game on tv last night. GP is young and down this year but gave them all they could handle. This game was a one score game going into 4th. 

Yep Loudon not the same team as past 2 years.GP isn't very good.If Loudon didn't have the QB they would be hurting.

Edited by Jim1972

2 hours ago, Tornado85 said:

Loudon is definitely not the team that will give us any game. Watched this game on tv last night. GP is young and down this year but gave them all they could handle. This game was a one score game going into 4th. 

I get up early for work so I will watch when I get home.Yeah I've seen GP and they are a young team with alot of attrition from last season.I think they do have a pretty good coach but lost a Great coach also!was very surprised at this score.My Nephew is a Freshman at Loudon so I have seen them and they are definitely not the Loudon I have seen the past couple years.I will watch this game when I get home later today.Loudon will come to Greenback soon but we wont pose a threat,their passing game will be hard for us to stop.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pftigersfan1 said:

Much improved GP team from when I watched them play Seymour. They had a good game plan and executed it well early on. Levi Hill is fun to watch run the ball for them as well. Loudon is a good football team and once Lady Mo started rolling it was all downhill.

That GP team may finish 2nd in our region… they were impressive last night for 3 quarters. I look forward to seeing how we fare tonight vs Maryville. 

2 hours ago, Tornado85 said:

But the thing is, that loudon team is probably second best team in East in AAA. They will play  us in semifinals….

Just watched the game.Loudon must have read all the hype about them because they looked bad the first half and GP wasnt gonna lay down!GP has potential to be tough just not enough experience it looked like.Hats off to the first half performance of GP,hit Loudon square in the mouth.Yes you are probably right 3A like 1A is very week in the upper East.Loudon should be in the Semis.

Edited by orngnblk

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Just watched the game.Loudon must have read all the hype about them because they looked bad the first half and GP wasnt gonna lay down!GP has potential to be tough just not enough experience it looked like.Hats off to the first half performance of GP,hit Loudon square in the mouth.Yes you are probably right 3A like 1A is very week in the upper East.Loudon should be in the Semis.

Are u guys not playing Webb tonight O&B?