Lewis Co. at Spring Hill

ddaddy

I was surprised by the play at East. This East Hickman team was the best coach EH team that I have seen. LC absolutely dominated this game. Typically Spring Hill is very athletic and I have no reason to believe that SH will be the most athletic team. If LC can minimize SH’s big plays then it’s anybody’s game. 

47 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

By the way the all-time series is tied 4-4 

Yeah, the first win was in the single A playoffs (forty years ago). The other three wins, Spring Hill has a combined record of six wins and twenty four losses in those seasons! LOL

What does that tell you about Hohenwalds year after year scheduling?

#overrated

Edited by Pizzpatriot2

On 9/8/2021 at 6:38 PM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Yeah, the first win was in the single A playoffs (forty years ago). The other three wins, Spring Hill has a combined record of six wins and twenty four losses in those seasons! LOL

#overrated

who does big bad page have this week

On 9/8/2021 at 6:38 PM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

#overrated

When Page and Lewis were in the same district Lewis had about 450 students to Page's 800+ so I am curious what's Hohenwalds record against that much larger Page team???