KINGSTON@SWEETWATER

Jacketsfan2001

On 9/11/2021 at 5:10 AM, Jacketsfan2001 said:

The Jackets roll into Sweetwater friday night. How's this game going to go? Kingston needs to keep the momentum up. I'll take the jackets by 21.

I think you guys roll once again. This week. Something to the tune of 35-7. The more you guys play, the more optimistic I get about my prediction of you guys squaring up with Alcoa in the later rounds of the playoffs. 

38 minutes ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

I think you guys roll once again. This week. Something to the tune of 35-7. The more you guys play, the more optimistic I get about my prediction of you guys squaring up with Alcoa in the later rounds of the playoffs. 

I like this year's defense. And our top weapon on offense hasn't played the past 2 games. I think its gonna come down to the last game of the season vs loudon for the region. They are good. And have a ton of athletes. 

10 hours ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

I like this year's defense. And our top weapon on offense hasn't played the past 2 games. I think its gonna come down to the last game of the season vs loudon for the region. They are good. And have a ton of athletes. 

I think so too! As long as the defense comes to play every game I like your chances in all of them. Obviously Alcoa is a different animal if and when you match up with them. That’s why you lace it up and play 48 minutes though. 

On 9/13/2021 at 5:54 AM, Jacketsfan2001 said:

Good assessment. I think London is the front runner with Kingston nipping at their heels.