White House vs Waverly @ Titans Nissan Stadium

Trollin

On 9/11/2021 at 12:21 PM, copacanobra said:

Man I am so jealous that they get to play in Nissan.  That’s so exciting for both teams.  Can’t wait to go watch BDP hopefully get the W.  Last nights game against Portland was one of the most exciting high school games I’ve seen in a long time.  Hope this game will be hype too.  Let’s go BDP!!!! 

Should have watched that Alcoa Marryville game. That was an awesome game!

25 minutes ago, FastEddieDavis said:

I’ve seen their film. I wasn’t impressed with their speed. Now they get on you and stay on you. I’m more concerned with how we are conditioned. 

I agree, the boys looked a little winded a couple minutes before half time the first two games. After watching the McNairy game, I believe coach has taken care of conditioning, I didn’t see any bending over or much hands on hips, they were snapping the ball much faster too.

9 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Very curious to how we respond to the speed White House has. Super excited about this game.

Defense will be key to this W. #9 is no joke. Can’t let him run free. Kids special. Gotta be physical like we were Friday against McNairy. 1 missed tackle could be 6 for WH

11 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Very curious to how we respond to the speed White House has. Super excited about this game.

I’m going to say White House controls the clock running the ball and keeps Waverly’s Offence off the field. White House has a lot of depth and don’t have to play both ways. This game could get ugly  if Waverly gets behind. 

16 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I don’t think we’re slow, but I wouldn’t say we have a ton of speed.  Portland’s running backs we’re running right past our whole defense.  We do seem to be in good shape though.  Portland seemed a lot more gassed to me than what White House was late in the 2nd half.  

3 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

I don’t think we’re slow, but I wouldn’t say we have a ton of speed.  Portland’s running backs we’re running right past our whole defense.  We do seem to be in good shape though.  Portland seemed a lot more gassed to me than what White House was late in the 2nd half.  

After scoring that many points I would assume both sides were tired. Nice win for WH!